Sync24 - Source

• 2 weeks later...

being a fan of CBL i was wondering if Sync would ever release a full album.. seems that wait is over. i'm not sure what to make of the samples though. i think i'll wait for reviews to start popping up

• 2 weeks later...

Got this in the post today!

It's a lot more ambient than the last CBL album.

This might require some meditative time alone in a darkened room :D

how does it compare to World of Sleepers? better? worse? more ambient sounds good

Well its different from CBL so don't expect it sounds like them, if u like it more ambient then its a good thing :) But I think its not really necessary or fair to compare since this not a CBL release :P If u know what I mean?!

well i love both CBL albums... so is it fair to assume that i'd like this one too? I wanna order this one but i've heard next to nothing about it and it seemed to kinda come out of nowhere when it was released. hopefully a review will pop up soon...

well i love both CBL albums... so is it fair to assume that i'd like this one too? I wanna order this one but i've heard next to nothing about it and it seemed to kinda come out of nowhere when it was released. hopefully a review will pop up soon...

maybe it will.....

Did u like or listen to Solar Field - Extended or VA- Oxycanta? Its more in this soft vain, but I think if u usually like ultimae's stuff and if u like ambient, I don't see why you would dislike this album ;) go for it!

yes! i LOVE Extended. honestly, thats my favorite release from Solar Fields. Is this album is in that vein then i guess i just go for it. ultimae hasn't let me down yet anyways.. so its probably a safe bet