Can you recommend me some good full on?

NEMO.BOFH

Its time to stop listening to my record collection and start looking for some new views. I would like that you recommend me some good full on. Please I am really eager to hear some good full on!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit old-skool but from the new releases I like the AMD album and the new Cosmosis samples.

From the past, I like California Sunshine, X-Wave, Fractal Glider, Space Buddha, Space Monkey, Xerox & Illumination,Black & White, Sirius Isness. :)

All of the above are crap IMO!

Is this radi style you suckre? Kinda lame imho...

Is this radi style you suckre? Kinda lame imho...

No I am not lame, I have the right to diss anyone's recommendations! Why are you telling me this? why are you attacking me? :(

But back on topic. I didnt like the AMD release at all. And I dont like the most stuff released on Com.Pact. I dont really care the bassline if it is rolling or not, I want good pumping and happy Full On.What springs to my mind is Talamasca and the likes. Though the last track I heard from Talamasca was 1 year ago (I liked it). Something similar to those Artists?

Slug - Elemental

Is that the new one? Is it SA? I dont mean anything bad, but thats not quite what I am looking for (you should know my taste insa!) :) But thanks anyways. I will listen to Slug :)

Just dont listen to anything by simon P0sF0rj :lol:

Just to make one thing sure here, I AM being serious. I have an urge to listen to very very trancey music with a full on touch to it, I need it so I can blast my ears with it while standing on the Metro in the morning to wake up. (Progressive or Techno doesnt do it to me...although I love it more than anything) :)

I tried Gabber this morning, but it only made me Agressive and I switched to Depeche Mode.

:)

Nemo

But back on topic. I didnt like the AMD release at all. And I dont like the most stuff released on Com.Pact. I dont really care the bassline if it is rolling or not, I want good pumping and happy Full On.What springs to my mind is Talamasca and the likes. Though the last track I heard from Talamasca was 1 year ago (I liked it). Something similar to those Artists?

Yes and Talamasca is very good :)

Is that the new one? Is it SA? I dont mean anything bad, but thats not quite what I am looking for (you should know my taste insa!) :) But thanks anyways. I will listen to Slug :)

He is from SA but it's not your typical screamy SA psy. Yes, I kinda knew you would bring Talamasca up. I'll give it another shot. Atleast check out the track On The Run on Slug's album.

Just to make one thing sure here, I AM being serious. I have an urge to listen to very very trancey music with a full on touch to it, I need it so I can blast my ears with it while standing on the Metro in the morning to wake up. (Progressive or Techno doesnt do it to me...although I love it more than anything) :)

I tried Gabber this morning, but it only made me Agressive and I switched to Depeche Mode.

Nemo

Get Mr Peculiar - Mind dala . You wont be disapointed ;)

Yes and Talamasca is very good :)

Yes, I love Talamasca.. call me Mr. Cheese, but it really brings me joy! :)

He is from SA but it's not your typical screamy SA psy. Yes, I kinda knew you would bring Talamasca up. I'll give it another shot. Atleast check out the track On The Run on Slug's album.

I will try it tonight, for sure! :)

Get Mr Peculiar - Mind dala . You wont be disapointed ;)

I have heard that that is Dark Psy! GRRRR! :)

You can try some Mindcontrollers compilations too.

Wow Gabber in the morning! You hardcore Nemo! :)

Can you point me in the right direction please?

Yes, I am hardcore! :):lol:

Yes, I love Talamasca.. call me Mr. Cheese, but it really brings me joy! :)

I will try it tonight, for sure! :)

I have heard that that is Dark Psy! GRRRR! :)

Can you point me in the right direction please?

Yes, I am hardcore! :):lol:

Silicon Sound is very good, Triptych but he keep it a bit minimal, Tikal also is good and of course Ananda Shake!

I don't know if it is helpful. This artists came into my mind right now. :)

Guest antic

Yes I have Peakopath but its too Noisy for what I am looking for, eventhough I have to say that I like the Album to a certain Extent!

wrong quote? :huh:

Ion - Ionizer is very good, like it a lot, Planum - Elaborate is an nice album too, not that full-onisch though. Intergalatcit - The Future is nice uplifting full-on, another one of my favourite albums.

So you sukcre, appreschiate!! ;)

wrong quote? :huh:

No not really, I clicked on EVP, and then the Peakopath came up hehe as they are featured on that. :) I just didnt pay attention to what popped up on my screen hehehe

Ion - Ionizer is very good, like it a lot, Planum - Elaborate is an nice album too, not that full-onisch though. Intergalatcit - The Future is nice uplifting full-on, another one of my favourite albums.

So you sukcre, appreschiate!! ;)

I will ONLY appreciate if I like it, Bitch! :):lol: