Fresh uplifting euphoric rance

radi6404

I have the early Yahel albums but it is too rancey IMO, even http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B0D17CF30887481 English, French, Turkish pop track has more psychedelic melodies IMO. It is way too cheesy though.

Ahh I see what game you are playing. Sorry dude, you are on the wrong playground this time. I call bullshit on your thread and I will leave it. I suggest that anyone else also just LEAVES the thread, as this is going to escalate into another "I am right, you are wrong" thread. Your provocations wont work this time Radi. Game is over.

Thank you (_(_)====D``````

Nemo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely ASCII Nemo! ;)

Ahh I see what game you are playing. Sorry dude, you are on the wrong playground this time. I call bullshit on your thread and I will leave it. I suggest that anyone else also just LEAVES the thread, as this is going to escalate into another "I am right, you are wrong" thread. Your provocations wont work this time Radi. Game is over.

Thank you (_(_)====D``````

Nemo

Did i ask for your recommendation, you didn´t recommend me even 1 decent track in my recommendation thread man, haven´t you read the word IMO IN MY OPINION

Who is saying you must like what i like or that i am right, i say what is right in my opinion man and if you have a different opinon, than have it but it is no need to attack me again. And do you see who started this time, look in some other threads and see that it was you who started the fights.

Oh well, I liked them a lot.

Btw, have you heard K.U.R.O. - Zoa? It may not be exactly what you're looking for this time, but it is melodic, psychedelic and I guess you could like it.. Give it a try?

Who did you like a lot? The first Yahel albums? There were some good tracks which were also psychedelic, like last man in the universe but also a lot of pure trance tracks, especially on the waves of sounds album.

Radi! This is how your recommendation threads go

yasen: please recommend me something

member: you should try A

yasen: A is shit!

member thinks: well I'm not going to bother recommending you anything else

etc

Try a different approach to rejecting suggestions like

yasen: please recommend me something

member: you should try A

yasen: yeah I heard that but I didn't really like it, do you know anything a little less fullon/ al little more melodic (etc)

member: have you tried B?

it's nicer & you will end up with better suggestions

as you will just download I wont recommend stuff you can buy but try the TIP colour compilations. I'm a big fan of Black & MU (clear)

zoinck :blink: : how the help did, this happen...

not critizing :unsure:

whatever on topic :

you want pure goatrance sound, euhporical, but the crackling sound like it lives...

mmmmmm...

dreamweaver : don't know the album anymore but the fifth number is called messenger from the sky...

awsum track btw :)

bypass unit : green dreams

planet ben : trippy future garden

dimension 5 : second phaze

let me know if I'm close or not, ;)

Did i ask for your recommendation, you didn´t recommend me even 1 decent track in my recommendation thread man, haven´t you read the word IMO IN MY OPINION

Who is saying you must like what i like or that i am right, i say what is right in my opinion man and if you have a different opinon, than have it but it is no need to attack me again. And do you see who started this time, look in some other threads and see that it was you who started the fights.

Dude, you get a recommendation, you then dismiss it and tell them that turkish pop whatever is more psychedelic. Thats a fucking insult, honestly. I am very sorry you don't find MWNN - Sugar Rush for instance euphoric... etc etc

I have learned my final lesson from this, and that is, I will NEVER EVER recommend you ANYTHING more in my life, because you ALWAYS dismiss everything anyways. See your pattern here on the forum and people will realize, that you ask for a lot of recommendations, but in the end you just say its crap. (This goes for ANYTHING that you ask about which is not: Posford, ATI or AMD).

Its sad to see how close minded and ungrateful you are for the help that people offer you on this forum.

And yes, by opening up this thread you asked EVERYONES opinion, including mine.

Nemo he will never understand. I dont think he is capable of understanding. Banging your agaisnt the nearest wall is better than arguing with this dumpshit.

Yasen godford can suck my cock. His music is the suxxx !!

mi uni loomy poony

I just wonder what would happen if someone said to him that Assfuckers from Hell (Yes, there is a band called that believe it or not) sound better than Posford (And AFFH sound really crap!)...

And it is IMO that Shpongle is the least good chill band out there, and it is IMO that Hallucinogen only did 7 good tracks, the rest is as OD would say "Kak" :)

And it is IMO that Shpongle is the least good chill band out there, and it is IMO that Hallucinogen only did 7 good tracks, the rest is as OD would say "Kak" :)

IMO, Shpongle is not a chill band in any sense of the word. ;)

Dude, you get a recommendation, you then dismiss it and tell them that turkish pop whatever is more psychedelic. Thats a fucking insult, honestly. I am very sorry you don't find MWNN - Sugar Rush for instance euphoric... etc etc

I have learned my final lesson from this, and that is, I will NEVER EVER recommend you ANYTHING more in my life, because you ALWAYS dismiss everything anyways. See your pattern here on the forum and people will realize, that you ask for a lot of recommendations, but in the end you just say its crap. (This goes for ANYTHING that you ask about which is not: Posford, ATI or AMD).

Its sad to see how close minded and ungrateful you are for the help that people offer you on this forum.

And yes, by opening up this thread you asked EVERYONES opinion, including mine.

It´s not an insult at all but my opinion, why is it a insult when i say, the pop track i posted is more psychedelic than Yahel´s Trancestuff, eh? Nemo, i see nothing wrong in my behavior in this thread, jsut because i don´t say this is killargh and agree with everyone you write this, did i tell, no this is shit to anyone, no. Tatsu recommended me Yahel, did i tel her it is shit? There are some amazing Man with no name tracks like Parallel universe which i quite like. I can´t understand what´s wrong here.

I think Yasen did not behave badly in this thread. I mean if he has tried something I recommend, it's ok to say whatever shit he wants about it.

Exactly my point, the other people here live in an illusion that i always say their opinion is shit altough i am not doing this since quite a long time already, i don´t get what the others say, wehre did i say someone else´s opinon is shit in this or other recommendation threads. And dear nemo, i won´t act like you probably want and say, i will get what you recommend and your recommendation is best, i like MWNN but you inediatelly came and say i am playing some games etc, that´s just not true.

Hey Ra.. Yasen I've recommended this to you before but you never replyed, I don't now if this is what you understand by uplifting euphoric trance, but I think you'd like it anyway:

Subcouds

try out the tracks "Greenflow" and "On Red" for a start

It reminds me of MFG and some of astral

I agree, and don't think radi has misbehaved at all in this thread. It seems folk are replying to this thread based on what has gone on in radi's older threads which is, in some ways understandable, but kinda unfair.

It´s not an insult at all but my opinion, why is it a insult when i say, the pop track i posted is more psychedelic than Yahel´s Trancestuff, eh? Nemo, i see nothing wrong in my behavior in this thread, jsut because i don´t say this is killargh and agree with everyone you write this, did i tell, no this is shit to anyone, no. Tatsu recommended me Yahel, did i tel her it is shit? There are some amazing Man with no name tracks like Parallel universe which i quite like. I can´t understand what´s wrong here.

you will all never learn

at least i can say i tried

this guy is like an annoying mosquito someone please swat it

before he buzzes in my ear again

(i know i said i wouldn't react but just this once then you are dead again)

d#$##I&^%$c$#@#k h%^^$E%%&$A(*&D

I agree, and don't think radi has misbehaved at all in this thread. It seems folk are replying to this thread based on what has gone on in radi's older threads which is, in some ways understandable, but kinda unfair.

Yeah, maybe people are bit too touchy with Radi but I also understand that reading stuff like

I have the early Yahel albums but it is too rancey IMO, even http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B0D17CF30887481 English, French, Turkish pop track has more psychedelic melodies IMO. It is way too cheesy though.

is not exactly encouraging people to make more recommendations or to have a nice attitude (even when I agree that the saying itself is not that bad). Especially considering Radi's history with the old recommendation threads.

hte read si goign ilke nay ther read eh has strtd....

recomend me please...

no that is shit, turkish pop is more psychedelic...

its a working radi6404 pattern which I decided NOT to fall for ever again, hence I will never ever recommend anything else to radi.

if you fail to see that pattern then.... well I am sorry, what can I say?

now, recommend me some nice full on in MY thread instead, I promise I am a good person to respond to your recommendations (well at least I am sincere about it)

edit. so no I dont think I overreacted at all.