Fresh uplifting euphoric rance

radi6404

I am looking for fresh uplifting euphiric trance, i am in the mood for it now. Can you recommend something, but please, i want psychedelic trance, not Yahel for example which is more tranceoriented, i still want psychedelic trance melodies, if it is possible something similar to the tracks on "Greetings from goa". Unfortunately i have most astral projection stuff which is very uplifting and melodic so it is more dfficult to find something else as Astral where the pioniers of uplfiting psychedelic trance.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made some nice euphoric ranch the other day. It was great on the salad.

OH!! You meant Trance....

I was about to reommend Yahel but since you don't like him...

Maybe you want to try California Sunshine - Coming Home? It's a track from the Flying Eye Land album. Very nice and uplifting but don't know if it's psyschodelick enough for you.

Try the Comsic Experience album from Electric Universe, it's soo damn good :D

I believe it was rino who suggested it to me... and since then I migrated to the sun.

Maybe it´s uplifting but it´s fullon with the rolling bassline.

Maybe it´s uplifting but it´s fullon with the rolling bassline.

Er.. So? That's like saying 'Oh yeah, that's trance alright, but it has a kick on every quarter note!'

Openmindedness is key, unless you want to listen to the same five artists all the time.

Er.. So? That's like saying 'Oh yeah, that's trance alright, but it has a kick on every quarter note!'

Openmindedness is key, unless you want to listen to the same five artists all the time.

True, but at some moments you have dedicated wishes, as I remember posting a thread looking for good quality melodic fullon. I knew Goa had lots of uplifting melodies etc., but still at that moment I had that wish :)

Ofcourse it's bollocks if you're like that all the time...

wow... I just said bollocks :huh:

Hey radi, exotic's being saying nasty stuff about Posford all day. I suggest you PM him some hate mail as I've been doing.

Euphoric trance? Have you tried Doof's debut album, It's About Time?

Hey radi, exotic's being saying nasty stuff about Posford all day. I suggest you PM him some hate mail as I've been doing.

THAT'S HIS SECOND ALBUM YOU GODAWFUL PRICKTRICKSTER!

thanks charlie i must ry it, i sure will send some hate mails to exotic, this can´t be tolerated, i don´t wanna see anything about the godford!!!

can I talk about cheese in this topic? I guess not, try some Art of Trance, or Infected Mushroom (Classical Mushroom and The Gathering). But, the pioneers Astral Projection? Nah man, Man with No Name would come closer to that....

I'll be nice this time around. I don't know what's gotten into me!

OK, radi, try some tracks on Chi A.D.'s "Infinitism", 'cause if some of those don't qualify as uplifting/psychedelic/uplifting, nothing does. Some tracks by MWNN, as Nemo nicely pointed out already, try Electron Wave's album, shit, and Hara Gobi's "Party Junkies" album--- YAY!!! O.O.O.D.'s "Breathing Space" has those first 5-6 tracks which are as euphoric and uplifting, and feel good alike as possible, Oforia's "Delirious" debut release...

Actually you should try Yahel's first two albums, if you havent' heard them yet. They're quite different from his new awful stuff.

I have the early Yahel albums but it is too rancey IMO, even http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B0D17CF30887481 English, French, Turkish pop track has more psychedelic melodies IMO. It is way too cheesy though.

Oh well, I liked them a lot.

Btw, have you heard K.U.R.O. - Zoa? It may not be exactly what you're looking for this time, but it is melodic, psychedelic and I guess you could like it.. Give it a try?