Mr peculiar album (infinite evolution )

Yay ! In just about two weeks from now the new Mr peculiar is coming to town :D:D

Tracklist.

1. Mystic Entity

2. Syncronized

3. Inferno

4. Hero

5. Hyperception - Re-Entry

6. The Forgotten

7. Cracker

8. Spectra - Hi-Fly (Mr Peculiar Remix)

9. Other Species

Sonic Dragon Records is very proud to present the latest release from their premiere psychedelic trance artist, Mr Peculiar - constantly in demand for live performances throughout the world, from Japan, to Australia, Europe and South America. After the success of 2005's Mind-Dala, Dusty's sound has progressed once more, with his production now at world class levels his artistic brilliance and creativity shine through in this innovative and fresh vision of dance music. No doubt destined to become one of the year's classic releases, and as the title reflects, Demonstrates the Infinite Evolution of not just Mr Peculiar, but the sound of psychedelic trance

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=6366

Yay ! In just about two weeks from now the new Mr peculiar is coming to town :D:D

In just about 2 weeks from now, Mr. Peculiar himself will be in town....tho he's playing a party here with Skazi...and I'll be elsewhere that night.

+ 3,14.

I clicked on this topic to say exactly the same thing.

Elements was revolutionary.

Agreed. Elements is one of my all time favorite albums. Mind-dala was such a huge disappointment to me. In 2003, I think about a year after the release of Elements, Mr. Peculiar came to Boston to play a party in the basement of a dorm at MIT....it was probably one of the best parties I remember going to in Boston. All of the music I heard there that night was amazing- much along the same lines as Elements. Most of it I never heard again after that night....word is later that year, his computer crashed and the music was lost.... don't know how true this story is....but regardless. I miss the old Mr. Peculiar. :(

All of the music I heard there that night was amazing- much along the same lines as Elements. Most of it I never heard again after that night....word is later that year, his computer crashed and the music was lost.... don't know how true this story is....but regardless. I miss the old Mr. Peculiar. :(

Damn.Same thing with Digital Talk.

A french dude came with this cd of their live in France.

A 2 hours 156 bpm psychedelic mayhem.Best thing ive heard in my life.Insane.Unbelievable.(look for Digital Talk - Biometric although its original version is quite slow but still)

Then they said they had a hard drive failure or something like that and lost everything.

I guess New Age Surf would have been 100x better.

This has potential... it took a long while for me to really get into Mind-dala, but now I appreciate how polished it is... contrary to that, Elements has not weathered time very well... there are still some individual songs or brief moments or particular melodies I enjoy but it doesn't quite hold together any more... not for me, anyhow. I will give this new album a good chance on my stereo!

Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution is OUT now !

Catalogue: SDREC-07

Format: Digipak

Release Date: March 2007

Distribution by: Arabesque (non-Japan)

File Records (Japan)

(p)+ © 2007 Sonic Dragon Records

Artwork by Dustin Saalfield

http://www.sonic-dragon.com/?load=/sonic_dragon.htm Sonic Dragon home page , all releases , short samples

http://www.filefactory.com/file/576f7f Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution ( album DJ mix ) in mp3

This has potential... it took a long while for me to really get into Mind-dala, but now I appreciate how polished it is...

polished formulaic and predictable full on perhaps....whereas Elements was more of a myriad of ideas and melodies - a distinctive Mr Peculiar sound, with Mind-dala he lost that distinctiveness and just started sounding like everyone else.