Burning Man

PS. Lauryn - I don't think BM is dead. You should go :) Next year will be very controversial hehehehe.

i'm sure it will....BM maybe in 2010....by then it might be dead.....Boom is next summer, and Japan the summer after that soooo.....we shall see...

i'm sure it will....BM maybe in 2010....by then it might be dead.....Boom is next summer, and Japan the summer after that soooo.....we shall see...

We are on the same page - Boom, Solar Eclipse and Khumb Mela :)

No matter what people say about recent/last burn you'll still have fun@your 1st burn. Trust me :)

• 5 months later...

I'm planning everything to be there next year. I really don't wanna miss this again (and again, and again...)

Wonder how SkeletonMan liked it! :)

Me too. Was hoping to meet him on the playa but ... :)

You're too kind -_-

I'm really sorry I never got to visit Damon's camp. I guess there were just too many things to do I couldn't focus long enough to figure out where I would find you ... :(

And what it's like? Well, On the one hand it's worth the trouble trying to explain what it's like. On the other hand it's too weird to explain.

But let me say that if you've been to psyfestivals you have an idea, though Burning Man is not a psy festival. I believe they call it a multicultural art & expression thing. And it is :ph34r: But this whole self sustaining thing and the fact that money are not allowed (you can only buy ice, chai and coffee!! Seriously, no water can be purchased) makes this the strangest of festivals I have evargh attended. One big party. You stroll up to ANY party, take out your cup and someone pours you icecold margaritas, moonshining, beer, daquiries ...

I had a great time.

Anyhow, perhaps a chance to meet this year?! I already bought my ticket to San Francisco and the burn and would love to crash with some fellow psynewsers. Anyone ... :unsure:

Posted Image

Bird perspective

Posted Image

Some artwork

Posted Image

Early burnt man ... (it wasn't me ... :ph34r: )

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm planning everything to be there next year. I really don't wanna miss this again (and again, and again...)

Wonder how SkeletonMan liked it! :)

Anyone else going this year?

:posford:

As Skeleton Dude said: can't wait !!! Aaargh !!

If all goes according to plan: look for a Bjorn Borg look alike ;) and come and say high. I might even give you some water. :)

So is anyone else going? I haven't found out yet where the theme camp I'm staying with will be situated but I'll post something here soon as I know.

Is gonna be wicked again .. :ph34r:

Where are people from btw?

I'm out of Denmark flying to San Francisco Saturday August 23rd. Then off to Reno the night between Sunday and Monday and then off to the man.

So is anyone else going? I haven't found out yet where the theme camp I'm staying with will be situated but I'll post something here soon as I know.

Is gonna be wicked again .. :ph34r:

Where are people from btw?

I'm out of Denmark flying to San Francisco Saturday August 23rd. Then off to Reno the night between Sunday and Monday and then off to the man.

Coming from the Neverlands ... flying from NYC to SF on the 20th of August, then renting a car in SF and driving to Burning Man probably on the 25th. Not sure exactly, but we're picking up the car on the 23rd if all goes well, so we'll have at least a whole day for shopping.

Any essentials I shouldn't forget? What did you regret not bringing last year, SkeletonMan?

:)

We're probably not camping with a Theme Camp... what camp are you staying with?