Reborn again

Mastaguru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe, surprisingly good track i must say :)

as mentioned above, nice construction, tho must add that your mastering or whatever its called is rather bad, some sounds are too loud and distinctive, while others are barely audible, but thats not a big issue, since music is well made imo :) that part that starts at 4:05 seems like lacking something, as soon as that synth faded out track became kinda monotonous and boring, with no additional layers, you know, but thats until 4:32 when things get back on the track and rocking! that seemed like the only boring part in this track, other parts are rather busy and grooving imo B) also at 7:16 perhaps there could be some more power to it, cause thats what i expected to come, some synth melody again or sort of, not sure about it tho, could remain as it is too :D the ending seems too quick for me, like no outro, everything stops and only that one synth fades slowly, thats too simple imo and ruines the whole ending, imo there could be more layers at the end before you leave that only synth to fade out, ie - outro could be bit more complicated than it is now. it reminds me of etnica/pleiadians, yet keeping your own sound, not blindly copying them. nice.

theres potential in this track, for sure, would love to hear your other tracks :D

i wonder why so little feedback myself, i hope more people will listen to this, since lately ive noticed lots of good psy being presented in this forum, and this is no exception :)

etnica pleaiadians arent just much apriciated and well established artist , they r coloses / titans of the scene anyway one is obligated / shud sounds like them

about any oportunity to sign with a label , u ask may NEMO