Tribute To Flying Rhino Records

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

A tribute for one of the top labels ever

11 tracks

Total running time : 90 minutes

Quality 192k

My choices/Sources taken from: VA White rhino, VA Black rhino, VA Air born, VA Second flight, VA Boyd in the void, Blue planet corporation album, VA First flight, and few tracks from EP's.

Download Link

P.S the zip file is protected with password. if someone's interested for the mix PM me ;)

Guest Rezwalker

I didn't know you're a DJ :) what did you mix it on? did you use cds or vinyl?

I'll be checking it when at home, can't turn on music at my job.

I recorded a mix flying rhino style as well, check it if you're looking for more tracks in this style.

clickie :)

Actually i'm not (yet) :P heh this is just my 3rd mix, so i'm trying to learn some technics in mixing :) so i'm begginer :)

the tracks are mostly from cd's and 2 tracks in mp3 format =)

the tracklist is coming soon :P

so u have a mix in flying rhino style! great! i will download it for sure! thanks :)

Guest Rezwalker

Here's the tracklist :

1. Nasha feat Mad Sheer Khan - Chai Machine

2. Blue planet corporation - Micromega

3. Deflo - Implacable

4. Slinky nuns - Shitty stick

5. Syb unity nettwerk - Morphogenesis

6. Germinator - Hyena

7. Alienated - Injection

8. Green nuns of the revolution - Two vindaloos and an onion bhagee

9. Blue planet corporation - Cyclothymic

10. Technossomy - The joker

11. Technossomy - Rejuvination

:)

Guest Rezwalker

Tribute to Flying Rhino Records is to wear a Flying Rhino Records t-shirt too? :unsure:

Or have a tattoo in your hand as a very special guy here has? :unsure:

:lol:

Nah.. to enjoy their stuff is quite enough SIR :D

NO WAY! I think I love you ;O wait, I do! ;p PM'd ;D

I didn't know you're a DJ :) what did you mix it on? did you use cds or vinyl?

I'll be checking it when at home, can't turn on music at my job.

I recorded a mix flying rhino style as well, check it if you're looking for more tracks in this style.

clickie :)

I remember that mix. reallllly enjoyed it 8) funkEh goAAA

;D

Ya need winZIP to enter the password. i had to DL it. winRAR was sayin there was an error with it. have it playing now and DAMN! love the start blaring thru ya ears. onto track 3 or 4 now. its HARD goa for sure. wOw - staticy/bUzZy InSaNe!!!!! trAck 2 soared! lovN the choices so fAr - thanks REZ!

I love Flying Rhino. i made a sweet Green Nuns/ FLying Rhino shirt last summer on a bright green shirt ;p I used Logos from the album and SYB Unity - Space Puppy EP

yup, that was track 3. Green Nuns on now - love this track! First Flight whaaa?? ;p

gotta love goa length 8)

Guest Rezwalker

Ya need winZIP to enter the password. i had to DL it. winRAR was sayin there was an error with it. have it playing now and DAMN! love the start blaring thru ya ears. onto track 3 or 4 now. its HARD goa for sure. wOw - staticy/bUzZy InSaNe!!!!! trAck 2 soared! lovN the choices so fAr - thanks REZ!

I love Flying Rhino. i made a sweet Green Nuns/ FLying Rhino shirt last summer on a bright green shirt ;p I used Logos from the album and SYB Unity - Space Puppy EP

yup, that was track 3. Green Nuns on now - love this track! First Flight whaaa?? ;p

gotta love goa length 8)

Heya K-BAN :) Glad u like it till now hope the same and for the rest :P yeap WinZip needed for extraction :)

as for the t-shirt OMG! :o *feels Jealousy* :D

cheers :)

Heya K-BAN :) Glad u like it till now hope the same and for the rest :P yeap WinZip needed for extraction :)

as for the t-shirt OMG! :o *feels Jealousy* :D

cheers :)

Like the rest? I loved it! going to burn this one into the ground from overplaying!

Guest Rezwalker

Warning! :rolleyes:

To unzip the file I used the free PKWARE ZIP Reader

http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0018.14

because my copy of Winzip didn't work ..... too old to unzip it

To be honest i didn't understand exactly if uyou finally unzip the mp3 (cause of my average english) :P

in case not, check yr pm, u will c there an alternative link. thankQ and sorry for that..

Guest Cosmogenesis

Once again you impressed me a lot with this new powerfull mix, Strato! This "tribute to Flying Rhino" is more than welcomed before the arrival of James Monro in Athens next week! :D The tracklist really can't be more perfect, because the transitions are very liquid, some tracks sound similar each others , and we refind there what was the typical and original touch of this great label. I discovered some gold pieces in this mix, the first hallucinogenic/orientalic track really trancended me!! :D

Great thanks for the sharing and I'm waiting for new blast mixes from you very soon! :)

Guest Rezwalker

Once again you impressed me a lot with this new powerfull mix, Strato! This "tribute to Flying Rhino" is more than welcomed before the arrival of James Monro in Athens next week! :D The tracklist really can't be more perfect, because the transitions are very liquid, some tracks sound similar each others , and we refind there what was the typical and original touch of this great label. I discovered some gold pieces in this mix, the first hallucinogenic/orientalic track really trancended me!! :D

Great thanks for the sharing and I'm waiting for new blast mixes from you very soon! :)

Thanx a lot Bill for your kind words :D

Yeah i just read the info about the James monro set in Athens (7/4/2007)

i dunno what can we expect from his set btw..my infos said about totaly different style that he play nowdays on his sets (proggy style)

btw is it good idea a Flying Rhino second flight? :P:lol:

hm... will c :)

• 1 month later...