The General Section is dying

Charlie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really proud that I must be the only Psynews member that is more active in the General section that in the Off Topic one.

BTW before the site has been updated you could see where were you more active in your profile page. Can I still see that?

Ahem... I challenge you for that title :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a wise post actually...

and I second it.

but I dig that sound quite a lot B)

General section seems fine. There isn't enough Simon Posford praisings lately but it will come back again. Don't worry... :D

Haha good one :).

General section may seem dead for people that spend a lot of time online, and expect to be entertained 80% of the time.

Sometimes people have nothing to say, so they shut up. In Off Topic it's a bit different... somethimes people have nothing to say, so they post a lot.:P

charlie, i myself want reply more in the General section because i want revive our good memories of the good old psychedelic times which are quite far away now but there was a massive arguing thread going on about linux in the offtopic section. Let´s revive the good old hallucinogen - Twisted and Hallucinogen - the Lone Deranger as these albums remind me of good times and of the best looking girl i have ver seen, ofcourse now i am also pleased when i can see her but you know when you see things firs time the feelings are even deeper, man what times i went through in 2005, just amazing, i am wondering that the feelings these times were aktually deeper than they are now, i was in some kind meditation all day long, my whole body chilled those times, i listened to hallucinogen the half day, i played doom3 fo the first time and even had nightmares because it was so amazing scary and atmospheric and even chilled more because of doom3, i thought about the best looking girl i have ever seen, i hadn´t to do many things at school and so it probably was a highlight in my life, if i now remember back i notice that every day i had crazy feelings, it was like playing with my feelings all day long, very hamonic awesome chilled hallucinogenic time.

So my question is, do you know when the godford will release the third hallucinogen album? I hope it will be the mastercd and like his old stuff just even better, when will simon allow us to dive in his hallucinogenic worlds and chill our minds to the full chillness.

charlie, i myself want reply more in the General section because i want revive our good memories of the good old psychedelic times which are quite far away now but there was a massive arguing thread going on about linux in the offtopic section. Let´s revive the good old hallucinogen - Twisted and Hallucinogen - the Lone Deranger as these albums remind me of good times and of the best looking girl i have ver seen, ofcourse now i am also pleased when i can see her but you know when you see things firs time the feelings are even deeper, man what times i went through in 2005, just amazing, i am wondering that the feelings these times were aktually deeper than they are now, i was in some kind meditation all day long, my whole body chilled those times, i listened to hallucinogen the half day, i played doom3 fo the first time and even had nightmares because it was so amazing scary and atmospheric and even chilled more because of doom3, i thought about the best looking girl i have ever seen, i hadn´t to do many things at school and so it probably was a highlight in my life, if i now remember back i notice that every day i had crazy feelings, it was like playing with my feelings all day long, very hamonic awesome chilled hallucinogenic time.

So my question is, do you know when the godford will release the third hallucinogen album? I hope it will be the mastercd and like his old stuff just even better, when will simon allow us to dive in his hallucinogenic worlds and chill our minds to the full chillness.

I dont think you have to wait THAT long to get something new from Simon P. They are working on the new Shpongle afaik. I too hope that Hallucinogen will release a new album, though.

Nemo

I know. It's due in July this year. Expect a real fucking killargh!

Tech Talk is slowly but surely taking over... in a year psynews will be called UberMenschen.Org

Maybe we can make a section called the 'purist bitching' and save some of the positive vibes we have here? :D

Btw, I see in your sig that you're performing in Amsterdam in a few days (in a very cool shop)? Very very good chance that I will be visiting :P

Maybe we can make a section called the 'purist bitching' and save some of the positive vibes we have here? :D

Btw, I see in your sig that you're performing in Amsterdam in a few days (in a very cool shop)? Very very good chance that I will be visiting :P

Yeah? If so, drop by this friday as well! I'm playing from 6 to 10 pm :)

Yeah? If so, drop by this friday as well! I'm playing from 6 to 10 pm :)

Nah, I find Nemo more attractive... :rolleyes:

But great! Friday I have my last test on school and after that I was planning to chill anyway with Jay and his close friend bong :P

Although I think he has to work from 6, so I'm planning to persuing him to take the day off ^_^

I will perform there the 31st of March instead, as I have a sick son and wife to take care of :( Would be nice to see a PsyNews member there :)

I will perform there the 31st of March instead, as I have a sick son and wife to take care of :( Would be nice to see a PsyNews member there :)

No problem, for we have Snapinho to rule the soundwaves :D

Take your time, and good luck!