Unofficial Filteria Remixes & Unreleaseds Album

Hi there,

Maybe some of you know Suntrip will be soon distributed onlines (iTunes, Virgin, Beatport, etc...) and all our past and future releases will be available there.

Those who heard Filteria live also know he plays almost only unreleased tracks in parties.

So he thought about releasing a part of them on an unofficial album on this media only.

This will not be a Suntrip album, this will not be pressed, this is only for you guys willing to experience things beyond SkyInput and Heliopolis.

Here's the tracklist of "Remixes & Unreleaseds"

1. Operation Mind Expansion

2. Latch

3. Poem

4. Speech Module (Filteria Remix)

5. R2V (Ze Remix)

6. Unfiltred (Sun Remix)

7. Reflected (Blinded Remix)

8. Total Planetary Being (Filteria Remix)

A few details :

- Operation Mind Expansion is a crossed remix between Operation Pulse and Mind Expansion

- Latch is a great track from 2004 that almost made it to SkyInput, but Galactic Rays was chosen instead at the last moment.

- Poem is totally unreleased. It was made in june 2005.

- Speech Module Rmx is a remix of the track originally made with Red Gravity for Heliopolis.

- R2V ZeRemix is one of the live mixes of Rotate to Vibrate, the most crazy and acid one !!!

- Unfiltred is the live version of the track from Heliopolis, with some surprising changes !

- Reflected Blided Remix is the live version of the track from Heliopolis, more adventurous and more trippy

- Total Planetary Being Rmx is a veeeery trippy track from september 2005, the original was made with Red Gravity, both were unreleased.

This Remixes & Unreleased compilation, which will arrive online within a few weeks, is also meant to make you wait till the 3rd official Filteria album, which will be an official Suntrip one !

It's evolving slowly because Jannis is working a lot on his side-project KoB for a compilation and an album. Also because h's trying to find new directions and renew his Filteria sound. Tracks like Back to Earth, very Transwave-ish, and Eyeless Observatory, a unique wall of acid structures, are bound to be on that cd and believe me, you'll be surprised !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

I could give my view of all this :lol:

I've been recieving mails with people asking me for unreleased tracks and also live-versions of the tracks. So, after some time of thinking i said to myself: why not release some of these remixes on beatport/iTunes, instead of the tracks just gathering dust on my harddrive :)

As Fabien wrote, the more i work with the third album, the more i see that my production is changing. Less melodies, more rhythm etc. No worries: It wont be full-on :) It feels for the moment like a music-period is closing for me (this overmelodic sound). This is a nice way to close it.

Hope you will like it.

Take care / Jannis Filteria

Hi all.

I've been recieving mails with people asking me for unreleased tracks and also live-versions of the tracks. So, after some time of thinking i said to myself: why not release some of these remixes on beatport/iTunes, instead of the tracks just gathering dust on my harddrive :)

As Fabien wrote, the more i work with the third album, the more i see that my production is changing. Less melodies, more rhythm etc. No worries: It wont be full-on :) It feels for the moment like a music-period is closing for me (this overmelodic sound). This is a nice way to close it.

Hope you will like it.

DIAR FILTERRIA PLS SENT UNRLZD KILLAS OK?!!! :lol:

Seriously speaking, this is great news (they just keep coming :)) and I like your change of style.

Rock on :)

Latch is a great track from 2004 that almost made it to SkyInput, but Galactic Rays was chosen instead at the last moment.

What? :o

One of the best tracks in the history of music and it was released just in the last moment?

Anyway these are UNBELIEVABLE NEWS!!!!!

I can't download a thing since I don't have internet my own but HELL YEAH!!!!!

I have an idea though. Why don't release a 4ple cd with every Filteria track and remix out there? I'm not kidding, do it! It will be the best release ever!

AND BRING US FLANGER SAUCER!!!!!

What? :o

One of the best tracks in the history of music and it was released just in the last moment?

Anyway these are UNBELIEVABLE NEWS!!!!!

I can't download a thing since I don't have internet my own but HELL YEAH!!!!!

I have an idea though. Why don't release a 4ple cd with every Filteria track and remix out there? I'm not kidding, do it! It will be the best release ever!

AND BRING US FLANGER SAUCER!!!!!

Flanger Saucer is released on the fullmoon DVD already.

And as for Latch, we thought it was abit to much power in Sky Input and was thinking of latching to slow down the album abit. But well, Galactic Rays was very effective on the dancefloor, so :)

And thanx for support :D

Hi all.

Hope you will like it.

sounds nice that's for sure :)

Less melodies, more rhythm etc.

Sorry Jannis, I don't wish to provoke flames or whatever, but this is sad to hear :( I didn't get on with the Kob track on Twist Dreams... why do you want to head in the same direction as loads of other derivative psy artists? :(

Regardless, I will certainly be buying this unreleased tracks compilation.

Sorry Jannis, I don't wish to provoke flames or whatever, but this is sad to hear :( I didn't get on with the Kob track on Twist Dreams... why do you want to head in the same direction as loads of other derivative psy artists? :(

change is good imo ;)

Awesome news!

Will lossless formats be available?

I am will need to ask Fabien this. I think there will be waves aswell, but i am not 100% sure.

Don't worry, you are entitled to whatever opinion. But then again, you should hear the actuall tracks first ;) . There are melodies in the new stuff aswell, its just that they come much smoother. There are less climax (thats what i meant with less melodic). The sound will clearly be oldschool. And the energy trademark will be there aswell! You are gonna hear 10000% that this is Filteria. Its just that some changes is coming as a natural evolution of my sound. But don't think for one second i will abandon what i build :) This said, it can't be the same forever.. Think I.F.O. - F.O.L. or Helium - Phototropic. See what i mean with evolution? :)

Also K.O.B. and Filteria is totally separated. And as i've written many times. K.O.B. represents many styles (the K.O.B. album wont sound nothing like Weight Of Oblivion). Just beacuse you din't enjoy the K.O.B. track doesn't mean you won't enjoy the new filteria stuff ;)

And Reger: No, the first version of Flanger Saucer will never come out. The production is horrible :ph34r: Maybe i will rerecord again, but i doubt it..

And Reger: No, the first version of Flanger Saucer will never come out. The production is horrible :ph34r: Maybe i will rerecord again, but i doubt it..

who gives a shit about that, are we aiming at killargh production skills like fullon stars :D?

Get a real job hippy hahaha :P

I want hear the XT in your new stuff jannis or might have to come over an steal it from you otherwise (I will give it back when I get mine promise ;):P)

**ssssh i supposed to of left this forum; so nobody say anything**

Awesome news!

Will lossless formats be available?

If you ask to us personnally, and provide evidence you bougth the tracks online, then yes ;)

I am will need to ask Fabien this. I think there will be waves aswell, but i am not 100% sure.

Don't worry, you are entitled to whatever opinion. But then again, you should hear the actuall tracks first ;) . There are melodies in the new stuff aswell, its just that they come much smoother. There are less climax (thats what i meant with less melodic). The sound will clearly be oldschool. And the energy trademark will be there aswell! You are gonna hear 10000% that this is Filteria. Its just that some changes is coming as a natural evolution of my sound. But don't think for one second i will abandon what i build :) This said, it can't be the same forever.. Think I.F.O. - F.O.L. or Helium - Phototropic. See what i mean with evolution? :)

Also K.O.B. and Filteria is totally separated. And as i've written many times. K.O.B. represents many styles (the K.O.B. album wont sound nothing like Weight Of Oblivion). Just beacuse you din't enjoy the K.O.B. track doesn't mean you won't enjoy the new filteria stuff ;)

Nteresting <_< Sounds like it could be something me likes :)

Change is more than welcome, as I don't think I'd be too hyped upon hearing a third Filteria album in the same vein (sound wise) as "Sky input" and "Heliopolis"...

And the K.O.B. track was to my liking, so I am very much looking forward to that album.

We've heard the amazing in your face melodic climaxes, and Filteria's obvious highest love and respect for the whole Etnica thingy, but it's more than welcome to see some new stuff cooking... Are there actually people out there who would like Filteria to release another 6 uber-melodic albums? Yeah, sure both albums are amazing, sure he resurrected the old school at the speed of life, sure he knows what he is doing on those keyboards, but let's all move on, shall we? I very much appreciate any artist's will to explore new paths and directions for his sounds- and that is what separates the average dudes from the guys who know the deal!!!

About KoB i might add that Jannis looked for another style for quite a long time. The first tracks were clearly acid, and Weight of Oblivions is for me another experiment. There is a newer version now, an Ambient one, and everyone who heard it says it rocks.

The other newer KoB tracks are very weird, weird and twisted. Think about early Absolum, Green Nuns, KoxBox from 97 and you get it. There is also one track to be released on another label's compilation that is close to earlier The Delta (!!!) Pretty eclectic as you can see. Tracks are deeper now, based on atmospheres and sonic research.

Well so don't rely on WoO from Twist Dreams to judge. Then I thought Jannis still had some research work to put in this project. Now i'm sure KoB will be a hit.

Maybe we should add more samples on the filteria page...