Midi Miliz - "Non Standards"

healium

Got this album about a week ago and am just freaking out about it - is it me or is this album like, some of the most badass sophisticated/advanced music to come out of an electronica studio ever?

I mean, holy sh!t!!! I put this on my big Sennheiser headphones the first time and was completely blown away - there's only been a couple other albums that amazed me like this one did on the headphones - freakin epic music... Stunning, mesmorizing, royal pieces of music...

The way the tracks evolve is just so creative, there's a huge amount of style going on, the way they're continually tweaking the melodies and basslines and fx throughout the tracks, so much personality...

So far "Treble Rebel", "Speaker Sneaker", and "The Invisible Witness" are my favorites but all the tracks are amazing - some of them I have a harder time getting into if I'm listening while driving or otherwise not on headphones though... Headphones are just magic with this album... Haven't heard the other Midi Miliz albums...

Got this album about a week ago and am just freaking out about it - is it me or is this album like, some of the most badass sophisticated/advanced music to come out of an electronica studio ever?

I mean, holy sh!t!!! I put this on my big Sennheiser headphones the first time and was completely blown away - there's only been a couple other albums that amazed me like this one did on the headphones - freakin epic music... Stunning, mesmorizing, royal pieces of music...

The way the tracks evolve is just so creative, there's a huge amount of style going on, the way they're continually tweaking the melodies and basslines and fx throughout the tracks, so much personality...

So far "Treble Rebel", "Speaker Sneaker", and "The Invisible Witness" are my favorites but all the tracks are amazing - some of them I have a harder time getting into if I'm listening while driving or otherwise not on headphones though... Headphones are just magic with this album... Haven't heard the other Midi Miliz albums...

Hope you still kept a copy of Blast Food... <_<:lol:

Actually my copy of "Blast Food" was among those discs stolen when my CD collection was taken out of my car :( I was thinking about that one actually, because I don't think I gave it a fair chance, though I do remember being impressed by that "One Way Ltd" track...

enjoy it while it lasts mate... I loved it as well at first, but I found it got old really really fast :( there just aren't enough layers in there to keep you interested for long...