ManMadeMan - 5th Album - Free To Listen

manmademan

Posted Image

We have nearly finished our 5th album “Free to Listen”, it will be released in April of this year

and will be available to everyone as a free download from Myspace, Itunes and our website amongst other places.

All tracks on the album are brand new and have never been released before.

A newsletter closer to the release date will give exact details and links to download the album.

Free to Listen” isn’t a record label release, this is a ManMadeMan release, available online in the digital domain for everyone.

For more information, music and everything else check us out on myspace and also on manmademan.com.

To get the download links send straight to you, sign up for our newsletter, form on the links above

We will post more information a few days before the release.

Cheers

Manmademan

sounds good! sure love some of your tracks.

will they be available in cd quality or mp3?

Hi there

The album will be available as wavs (full cd quality) and mp3, as well as individual track downloads with full artwork, and if people want, mail us and we'll send you a cd in the post:)

Nice. For sure I'll give it a listen. After all, it has really been a while since I last listened to ManMadeMan... Kinda curious what they sound like nowadays.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Huge respect for a such amazing iniative, ManMadeMan! I noticed also that you give for free download your two first albums. I remember Miranda did the same thing. I'm looking forward to your newest album. Thank you :)

Huge respect for a such amazing iniative, ManMadeMan! I noticed also that you give for free download your two first albums. I remember Miranda did the same thing. I'm looking forward to your newest album. Thank you :)

:D Thank you.

no way! your first two albums!?!? thanks! always wanted to hear them. I've only heard various tracks from compilations and some of the originals from the rmx album(which I wasn't a fan of)

Have any plans to make another slammin song like 'Deliverance'? thats my all time fav from you! like...leaves ya speechless ;O