Infected Mushroom publicity pictures

Goa Bill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"checkit, Im MC Duvdev rockin the Mic! I sold out so I could buy a Superbike! Erez and I, we be straight chillin! All your braincells, we be straight Killin!"

Posted Image

Damn those are ridiculous. Worse than that AP one that was going around a while back. Vacuuming the lawn? :huh::blink:

I have nothing but kind words to comment these guys recent output, be it visual or audiable. Cross that. Not recent, for as long as I can remember their music and everything related to their name sucked in my ears and eyes. OK, not for that long, but the post millenium I.M. is something I'd rather not waste my vital energy on. And I wanna spare other users from reading pure hatred. And I wanna give my grey matter a rest, not tiring it with the invention of new disses. By now you must have gotten it:

I am one of those people to who you will have to give a serious beating in order for them to admit that these two so called producers have ANY talent whatsoever.

And what the hell is it with these stupid images? What the fuck are all the synthesizers and computers for if all these guys have been using recently are guitars, tambourines and gypsy orchestras? Tha fuck do they use 'em for? Reproducing the Power Rangers theme? Or maybe searching for "scary" samples about medieval knights, dragons or princesses...

Wait! I like the microphone one- where I see the greatest impersonation of a gangsta rapper wreckin' the house. Or tearing the roof off. Or trail blazin'. Whatever- the white towel and the "mic high up in the hand" are in tact...

And the one with the vacuum cleaner is just so allegoric. Or metaphoric is more appropriate. Where the vacuum cleaner stands for this wonderful trance music scene which should mercilessly suck in, chew & swallow, recycle, fuck over and spit out these two gentlemen. And before they drop their newest album, if possible.

Shit, and the "doctor" posing with their keyboards... Who the fuck can get impressed by pictures like that anymore? Come on, I mean I have photos from Eat Static from like back when, wearing those dust coates and stuff, but this... Is just redundant, as much as their music. Actually, why all the bitching? These pictures do the music justice- they are not by any means better or worse than their releases. Thinking about it, I prefer staring at these "We're Infected Mushroom, we're so cool" macho photos, rather than hearing their music, and even worse, awful singing and the worst guitar riffs to ever appear on trance records.

I have nothing but kind words to comment these guys recent output, be it visual or audiable. Cross that. Not recent, for as long as I can remember their music and everything related to their name sucked in my ears and eyes. OK, not for that long, but the post millenium I.M. is something I'd rather not waste my vital energy on. And I wanna spare other users from reading pure hatred. And I wanna give my grey matter a rest, not tiring it with the invention of new disses. By now you must have gotten it:

I am one of those people to who you will have to give a serious beating in order for them to admit that these two so called producers have ANY talent whatsoever.

And what the hell is it with these stupid images? What the fuck are all the synthesizers and computers for if all these guys have been using recently are guitars, tambourines and gypsy orchestras? Tha fuck do they use 'em for? Reproducing the Power Rangers theme? Or maybe searching for "scary" samples about medieval knights, dragons or princesses...

Wait! I like the microphone one- where I see the greatest impersonation of a gangsta rapper wreckin' the house. Or tearing the roof off. Or trail blazin'. Whatever- the white towel and the "mic high up in the hand" are in tact...

And the one with the vacuum cleaner is just so allegoric. Or metaphoric is more appropriate. Where the vacuum cleaner stands for this wonderful trance music scene which should mercilessly suck in, chew & swallow, recycle, fuck over and spit out these two gentlemen. And before they drop their newest album, if possible.

Shit, and the "doctor" posing with their keyboards... Who the fuck can get impressed by pictures like that anymore? Come on, I mean I have photos from Eat Static from like back when, wearing those dust coates and stuff, but this... Is just redundant, as much as their music. Actually, why all the bitching? These pictures do the music justice- they are not by any means better or worse than their releases. Thinking about it, I prefer staring at these "We're Infected Mushroom, we're so cool" macho photos, rather than hearing their music, and even worse, awful singing and the worst guitar riffs to ever appear on trance records.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One of the best post's Ive seen in months!

(+1 by the way...)

for those gay pictures i think the record label and photographers are to be blamed as well as the israel audience.

apparently there are many people that like this kind of stuff. enough people.

and again, the old IM work still rules. why not just appreciate their old work instead of bitching constantly about their new stuff?

remember that the world does not revolve around you. apparently theres a big croud who likes what they produce these days / the way they present themselves.

nevertheless, they lack of courage to go "their way". i havent heard the new stuff, maybe i should do.

Posted Image

Discuss?

omg :lol: brilliant!

shame... - Infected Mushroom will always have a very special place in my heart. I would also like to congratulate Erez with a child. :) But what the fuck is he doing? why?, shiva must be rolling in his grave right now. .. Maybe the pictures are supposed to be self ironic and a bit cool, or funny? Strange pictures. Why didn't they just change group name before flipping out? Have respect for the past art. ... someone who reads this and knows him; 'quick!' Tell him he needs to ingest some fairy mush!

EDIT:I think maybe the picture is a messagge to not buy their next album, burn it on a CD.

EDIT TWICE: The picture pretty much represents their music. Great quality on colours and cleaness. But wrong content.

And the one with the vacuum cleaner is just so allegoric. Or metaphoric is more appropriate. Where the vacuum cleaner stands for this wonderful trance music scene which should mercilessly suck in, chew & swallow, recycle, fuck over and spit out these two gentlemen.

FYI, that's allegoric, not metaphoric.