Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious

Lets hope it will be experimental in the same way as the other side... but I have a bad feeling it will be more popish... Time will tell..

Anyway, I think there will be 3, maybe 4 regular good tracks on the album, but I'm not expecting any magic

hahahaha thanks this made me laugh a lot!!! specially the yo yo on artilery :lol::lol::lol:

This is the new step for psychedelic trance from goa to newmetalhiphopsynthpoptrance :D

Anyway vicious delicious and heavy wheight seems a little bit enjoyable :unsure:

Euhm...... NO ! They were already going downhill after Converting Vegetarians. I wasn't expecting anything THAT interesting after that release...

Suliman and Change The Formality sound rather interesting though, but the ones with vocals, blaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

PUking? Nah.. Screaming? Nah.. Crying? Nah..

I think i will just put the headphones down, put my eyes up to the ceiling, remember a random song from "Classical Mushroom", replay it in my head, put a sad smile on my face, and delete the folder "Vicious Delicious" from my HDD.

What a shame.. what a pity..

cant....be....bothered....to....listen....-_-

I couldn't be bothered too, but I just did ... :huh: it's even much worse then I thought.

You're really missing something here.It's not normal anymore.

I just hope future "psy" artists won't make an example out of it.

Immagine you go to a party and here this.