Dimension 5 - Transdimensional Re-release, Goasia, Kob album! = Suntrip Updates :D

Ok, it's officialy available now! :)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/sut1cd008.html

And soon on saikosounds, beatspace,...

And of course via us! If you want Dimension 5 stickers! :D :D (they cost nothing, don't worry, but we have to add them to package then...)

I want stickers to put on my car :clapping: how can we order directly from u?

I want stickers to put on my car :clapping: how can we order directly from u?

pm!

payment can be done via IBAN/BIC or paypal :)

It will take maximum 24 hours before I answer, now my exams are finally over! :D

• Like 1

I ordered it as well! I really hope to get it as soon as possible, but usually it takes quite some time to deliver a CD to Croatia.

One other thing is that, as far as June goes, I reckon I really exaggerated... God, the money I spent on music during the past two weeks... :rolleyes:

Thank you Suntrip Records, now I can finally break my piggy bank, and "set loose" all those coins which were stacking up for the original one day! I'm gonna go order pizza now. Make that two.

And of course via us! If you want Dimension 5 stickers! :D :D (they cost nothing, don't worry, but we have to add them to package then...)

Damnit! I was so quick on clicking that link and ordering it that I didn't even see this note about stickers! :angry: Oh well...

Today i realized Anoebis hasn't got the original D5, and K.Palmer still hasn't received the his new copies.

Thus i'm the only one in the world to be able to do that :

Posted Image

Sorry for the excessive pride :)

It is not excessive, this looks awesome ! :D

I haven't seen better update of the album : Tim Schuldt mastering, modified cover, re-released rarity. This will be ordered these days. :posford:

For people that want some previews of the future Suntrip tracks and all the other info... (new tracks by Filteria, Goasia and Afgin)

http://www.myspace.com/suntriprecords

I also added the future parties with Suntrip artists/djs... Expect at least 20 parties next 3 months where you can hear melodic goa trance... :) all over Europe :)

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! :posford:

I am soooooooooo excited, but I would be even more if my copy of Transdimensional wasn't on its way to my house for the past week... <_< What the hell are they doing at the post office??? Get me my fucking CD!!!!!

As for the parties, I hope that at least one of them will be anywhere near eastern Europe, as I seriously cannot afford long ass trips right now!

Well, where are you exactly from? These are confirmed parties in eastern Europe:

Jun 23 2007 Colours 3.0. - Goasia Live

Moscow - Russia

Jul 7 2007 Psyberia - Goasia Live

Novi Sad - Serbia

Sep 7 2007 Open air Party (Filteria Live)

Moscow - Russia

EDIT: I just saw that you are from Zagreb... And if I'm not mistaken, there will be a festival in Croatia or near croatia as well with Goasia (or it is the Novi Sad one, not sure if it is close to Croatia)

Moscow is light years away... I'd better off to a Suntrip party up in the scandinavian parts...

As far as Novi Sad goes, yeah, that ain't far. I could make it.

For what I know, no Goasia live acts are to be held this summer in Croatia. Maybe you know more though... Maybe croatian party organizers are working behind my back? :huh:

P.S.: Sorry for being such a pain in the ass, but are there any news concerning that eventual Suntrip party in like September/October, where D5 and Ra, and whoever else were to perform?

• 1 year later...

I was able to get a Copy Of this Awesome Original CD back in 1997. I can say that my Music Collection would not be the same without this CD.

This was my most expensive CD I bought even back then. I think I paid a bit over $100.00 dollars for it back in 1997... but well worth it...!!!!

:clapping:

:posford: Does any one else have the Original Copy of this CD on Intastella Records????

check out my web-site at: www.omartrance.imeem.com

• Like 1