Dimension 5 - Transdimensional Re-release, Goasia, Kob album! = Suntrip Updates :D

Arrghhh!

The release date is June 15th officially now! As Fabien said, may was already full... but there is a chance we have the cds already printed at the beginning in june, and then we may be able to sell already out of hand (the pre-orders :P)

For people that want the old cover in it's up to date version :P

Posted Image

Nice release indeed this is promising for the future of goa and hopefully people from the new generation will discover this beautiful music as well.

Regards

Diaks

Guest Cosmogenesis

The release date fits well with my birthday!! :D Can't wait to get it in my hands and to smell it! :D Thank you, Suntrip, for this gift. :)

• 3 weeks later...

well well! :)

They are lying in my living room right now, and one is playing on 100 DB through my boxes :)

only 14 more days for the shops, and next monday we can even start with pre-sales ;) The ones that already send me a pm for that, expect an answer before sunday! :)

Other updates: the Goasia album is reaching completion as well, Balint has 5 very strong tracks already, and is working on the next 4! :) So it will be released this year as well :)

OMG I just wet my pants.

When will it be available from saiko sounds?

Stop it. Im gonna explode. :D

Today i realized Anoebis hasn't got the original D5, and K.Palmer still hasn't received the his new copies.

Thus i'm the only one in the world to be able to do that :

Posted Image

Sorry for the excessive pride :)

Knock it off Mars. It isn't healthy for a human to have so many orgasims! I need my energy for the party! :D

• Like 1

Today i realized Anoebis hasn't got the original D5, and K.Palmer still hasn't received the his new copies.

Posted Image

Cool mars! You really have what to be proud of. It looks simply great. Awesome work from you and Anoebis. Looking forward for new releases (yes the people want more!) :D
  • Like 1

Posted Image

The new artwork looks much much better, Good work :clapping:

Very good mastering, seems there's a lot more going on in some tracks now and very happy to finaly put my hands on transdimensional ( a missing link with the past)!

Very good and would probably also buy it if I had the original, for better mastering and more expressive artwork :)