Dimension 5 - Transdimensional Re-release, Goasia, Kob album! = Suntrip Updates :D

Well, thanks alot for all the reactions here... I want to make 1 thing clear first... This is the one and only way, the artists will get money for their music... even after 10 years! (specially meant to the guy that thinks it should stay untouched), they have no message on a 350€ profit of some guy, they do have a message of 10€ cds sold to all trance lovers allover the world! Like this they will get a decent reward for their work back then!

About the artwork, it will be close to the original, and chosen by Kerry Palmer himself, soon we can show you how it will look :)

Pleiadians - IFO then... no way we will or can re-release it, for various reasons:

- this may be sought, but it is not as insanely rare as D5 which is at least as good imo

- Max asks too much money for it

- we don't want to concentrate on re-releases, simply because we have enough very good music for the future! This D5 re-release was simply because Ra's album needed a little more work... So we thought this would be the perfect teaser... :D

Yo, I say we each write a list of 5 CDs we just cannot find or put or hands on. We then mail an approximately 800 item list to Anoebis and Mars, kindly asking them to fulfill or pointless wishes, thus turning a label into a goldfish... What do y'all say?

Sounds stupid, I know. So do 99% of posts begging Suntrip Records to re-release albums you unfortunately cannot seem to find. The simple fact that "Transdimensional" is getting reprinted and stuff, hopefully does not mean that the suntrippers are going to turn into a second-hand book shop! It is a very nice and useful "present", but I want to remember them for dropping their own gems, and not picking up the stick where the old school legends left it. Rock on, Suntrip!!!

Yo, I say we each write a list of 5 CDs we just cannot find or put or hands on. We then mail an approximately 800 item list to Anoebis and Mars, kindly asking them to fulfill or pointless wishes, thus turning a label into a goldfish... What do y'all say?

Sounds stupid, I know. So do 99% of posts begging Suntrip Records to re-release albums you unfortunately cannot seem to find. The simple fact that "Transdimensional" is getting reprinted and stuff, hopefully does not mean that the suntrippers are going to turn into a second-hand book shop! It is a very nice and useful "present", but I want to remember them for dropping their own gems, and not picking up the stick where the old school legends left it. Rock on, Suntrip!!!

well, that's what I said above here! This is a total unique thing that will happen... no more re-releases! Just this one, because there is a link between Ra and D5... And well, as said, this is the perfect warming up! This was the only cd I wanted to re-release anyway...! We have so much good music now for the future that we have albums and compilations planned for the next 1.5 years, only NEW music of course! so don't worry... no sell out :P

We have so much good music now for the future that we have albums and compilations planned for the next 1.5 years, only NEW music of course! so don't worry... no sell out :P

See, THAT is what I call really great news... Keep yourselves occupied with producing and releasing, and keep us busy with listening! And who's gonna complain? We all happy.

about the cds that are piled up, i'm naming: "doof - lets turn on reissue" and moty+MysticalExperiences, both found recently for 4&5€ and there's like 10 or more of them left there.

i would hate to see this happen to the D5 album. WHICH IS THE MAIN POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE.

Stop seeing me as a troll. I'm trying to make a point that this reissue thing is ok, but lets NOT make it a habit and focus on new stuff (which anubis has confirmed now).

Lets keep this holy grail thing alive :ph34r: - same for IFO (which is out in enough prints, just search for it as i have done)

You, sir, are an elitist wanker.

Sorry, someone had to say it. :rolleyes:

A Tim Schult-remastered IFO would be dreamy. :lol:

Well, thanks alot for all the reactions here... I want to make 1 thing clear first... This is the one and only way, the artists will get money for their music... even after 10 years! (specially meant to the guy that thinks it should stay untouched), they have no message on a 350€ profit of some guy, they do have a message of 10€ cds sold to all trance lovers allover the world! Like this they will get a decent reward for their work back then!

About the artwork, it will be close to the original, and chosen by Kerry Palmer himself, soon we can show you how it will look :)

Pleiadians - IFO then... no way we will or can re-release it, for various reasons:

- this may be sought, but it is not as insanely rare as D5 which is at least as good imo

- Max asks too much money for it

- we don't want to concentrate on re-releases, simply because we have enough very good music for the future! This D5 re-release was simply because Ra's album needed a little more work... So we thought this would be the perfect teaser... :D

But ARE there going to be any more re-releases on Suntrip ... :huh:

Just kidding guys :D .

Looking forward to D5. Rock on Suntrippers :ph34r:

Guest antic

about the cds that are piled up, i'm naming: "doof - lets turn on reissue" and moty+MysticalExperiences, both found recently for 4&5€ and there's like 10 or more of them left there.

i would hate to see this happen to the D5 album. WHICH IS THE MAIN POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE.

Stop seeing me as a troll. I'm trying to make a point that this reissue thing is ok, but lets NOT make it a habit and focus on new stuff (which anubis has confirmed now).

I don't think that the fact that Doof's Lets Turn On is available as a re-print makes it any less great. Well, unless you measure the quality of music by discogs have/want ratio or eBay prices... Besides, the Twisted's re-print has an audio error on 1st & 2nd track (confirmed by many people), so if you want to have the correct version you just have to find TIP's press. That's exactly what I did :)

You should be glad that labels like Avatar re-release a lot of old-school stuff! Otherwise I wouldn't afford to own Orion's first album for example, or Indoor or GMS...

If re-releasing bothers you so much, start collecting unreleased DAT-s. They're still rare I guess :P

I hope this could satisfy you all :)

This is very great news!

Can't hardly waith. :D

Man, suntrip is without any doubt my favorite label at the moment, and it looks like it's gonna stay this way!

I'll definitely buy the Transdimensional rerelease, but I would've preferred it not to be remastered. There's nothing wrong with the vintage sound of the original. ^_^

About the new Ra album, Christer is working on it with some other dude, or is he?

Also excited about the Goasia album. I hope it's more along the lines of the background tracks on their website than the album he/they made with Radical Distortion.

Wow.

D5 - Transdimensional Re-release sounds almost too good to be true!

I have TRIED to locate this goatrance album since the late 90's, early 21st century with NO success... I NEVER even heard it!! :o

I always find and found desired Goatrance albums on Ebay, amazon.co.uk, saikosounds, psyshop, etc.. after revisiting sites over time. But this little rarity gave me a challange. Years went by. Decades. I lost my job, my house, my girlfriend dumped me. I believe you could also say I was bitch slapped. Yes bitch slapped. I had no control, accept the control of failing to secure a copy.

D5's sequel Second Phaze which is good no doubt, several great songs but nothing excellent or superb IMO, became briefly available on psyshop back around 2000-2001. That's when I got a copy.

I have heard excellent, superb, things about D5's first album for nearly a decade and I'm really looking forward to the Re-release of Transidimensional. I think this little cult-classic will make many people very happy.

Wow.

D5 - Transdimensional Re-release sounds almost too good to be true!

I have TRIED to locate this goatrance album since the late 90's, early 21st century with NO success... I NEVER even heard it!! :o

Obviously you've never heard about P2P either. :P IMO it's completely OK to get those ultrarare releases from there.

Obviously you've never heard about P2P either. :P IMO it's completely OK to get those ultrarare releases from there.

but never soun/feels as good

I used to use P2P & albums from there sound crap compared to having the CD & listening to that. IMO

Tims 4CN studio made alot of mastering work for diffrent labels

remastering is very good thing as well if sound engeneer is professional and skilled

maybe this is not a resonable idea to make 2 diffrent versions so anyone can chooce either originally mastered stuff or modern teqnic remastered

Guest antic

Tims 4CN studio made alot of mastering work for diffrent labels

remastering is very good thing as well if sound engeneer is professional and skilled

maybe this is not a resonable idea to make 2 diffrent versions so anyone can chooce either originally mastered stuff or modern teqnic remastered

Yeah, this is not a reasonable idea.

Besides, from what I heard it has good production already, so why change it?

it got messed up ! ma previous post supposted to be edited :) not reposted :)

i can look for some mp3 stuff , specially for that guy who never heard it , DM5 - Trancedimentional / Second Phase

http://www.filefactory.com/file/49f840

the stuff u can not find story

btw ita about the age ago we wanted to buy a few cds straight from Youths Dragonfly e-shop , it took months and we got only one cd from odrered /expected . that was Shakta - Enlighten Ape wich has a very bad sound , dunno hos Seb managed to deal with terreble mastering so if any chance for this album to be repressed (not mantioned Sun Trip ) it definetly MUST be remastered , these few other cds we ordered was both Pleiadians albums

i bet anyone of us wud be more then happy to get a chance got something he was looking for years , or replace old scratched cds for example ,all that the repressing can give

ah ha! so heres the thread. I CANT BELIVE IT IS BEING RE-RELEASED!

make sure the first shipment is big cuz it is gonnnnnna seeeeell and I wanna make sure to get a copy ;p

Another one that really needs a re-release and remastering is hunab-ku - Magik universe, i love this ultra melodic so much even with bad production/mastering(or wathever) i mean the bassline smothers the main melody in most of the tracks and some sounds in some moments gets mixed up.

And its a very wanted album more rare than transdimensional :)

completly agree with Divan Dizan , Hunab Ku is more rare that most ppl never heard of it at all, with any oporunity this masterpis shud be unleashed from oblivion