Dimension 5 - Transdimensional Re-release, Goasia, Kob album! = Suntrip Updates :D

Well, as long as you get someone who can for sure do a good job with the remastering :) Avi's work for Avatar has been decent, and I think you guys have worked with Tim and Detlef before... old school guys would know what to do ;)

Yep, we stick with Tim Schuldt for sure, I like his mastering, and he doesn't master too flat, he gives rougher sounds and acid a chance :)

that is awesome news :D

Fantastic! Are you by chance remastering the material? Also, since you have an in with the group, have you thought of a second "bonus disc" with tunes from vinyl singles and compilations?

Iron Sun (Remix)

Purple Om

Intastella

Temple of Chaos

Ganymede

Tribes of the Moon

Trance Xpress

U.F.O.

(and so on!)

I wish there was a bonus disc included :(

that is awesome news :D

I wish there was a bonus disc included :(

Don't we all have our own wishes and so forth...? :)

"Transdimensional" is getting re-released and whether there will be a bonus disc or not does not really bother me. The fact itself that this album will be available again in a few months puts Joker sized smiles across my face!!!

Hooooly smokes! This is the one album on my collector list that I had all but given up hope of ever finding or ever having the money to own! This is crazy exciting!!!!

Suntrip is blowing my mind. I'm kind of an organizational freak and in my collection I have a special shelf reserved for Suntrip releases.

Is it too early to ask you guys to try for Pleiadians - IFO next?

... I'm serious! :blink:

(P.S. Transdimensional is an excellent album, and definitely deserves a re-release. Nice one Suntrip!)

Personally i think one should not touch the holy grail of a music genre (which this cd is - apparently).

i have seen this with other albums, which were once the best of the best. But are now lingering away in the 5€ bin in the local record store :o

an itunes release would be in place, but a cd release is definitely a no-no imho.

i would rather see a reissue of other out of print cds then this one (as i see this as cheap money harvesting - reissuing a classic isnt hard, reissuing a non-classic and making it a classic is).

Lets keep this holy grail thing alive :ph34r: - same for IFO (which is out in enough prints, just search for it as i have done)

Guest antic

Personally i think one should not touch the holy grail of a music genre (which this cd is - apparently).

i have seen this with other albums, which were once the best of the best. But are now lingering away in the 5€ bin in the local record store :o

an itunes release would be in place, but a cd release is definitely a no-no imho.

i would rather see a reissue of other out of print cds then this one (as i see this as cheap money harvesting - reissuing a classic isnt hard, reissuing a non-classic and making it a classic is).

Lets keep this holy grail thing alive :ph34r: - same for IFO (which is out in enough prints, just search for it as i have done)

What a stupid reply :huh:

Can you name me any ex-classic albums "which were once the best of the best. But are now lingering away in the 5€ bin in the local record store" ???. Why is it bad to make the unavailable CD available again? Why should only the collectors have it? Why do not let the original authors earn few more bucks for their music? If you buy it on eBay / discogs they won't get shit! What CDs you'd like to see re-released instead? Goa-head series perhaps? :lol:

What's your problem :blink:

Is it too early to ask you guys to try for Pleiadians - IFO next?

... I'm serious! :blink:

(P.S. Transdimensional is an excellent album, and definitely deserves a re-release. Nice one Suntrip!)

remastered I hope ;)

Can you name me any ex-classic albums "which were once the best of the best. But are now lingering away in the 5€ bin in the local record store" ???. Why is it bad to make the unavailable CD available again? Why should only the collectors have it? Why do not let the original authors earn few more bucks for their music? If you buy it on eBay / discogs they won't get shit! What CDs you'd like to see re-released instead? Goa-head series perhaps? :lol:

Collecting is fun ;)

if the original authors want to make more money, let them put it on itunes instead. No costs, only gains ;)

Guest antic

Collecting is fun ;)

if the original authors want to make more money, let them put it on itunes instead. No costs, only gains ;)

But I want to have the CD!

For me the file bought off iTunes is no different than a file leeched from dc++, so that's no argument for me.

Besides, the fact that it will be re-released means that the price for original will drop (maybe from 400EUR to 200EUR, but still...). But even then, I can't see myself spending that much on a CD (most I paid so far was around 50EUR), so I'll gladly buy Suntrip's re-release, especially if it will be remastered and with new artwork.

:)

Collecting is fun ;)

Well so if u want it on cd u have to pay some "random" dude a LOT of money to get the original release :huh: Well I would prefer to pay the artist instead (and at a fair price ;) ), I would pay for the original if I was a hardcore collector (and rich), and no I will not buy a mp3 e-release... especially if its on iTunes!!! :angry:

So Im very happy this will be re-printed... Dimension 5 has been one of my favorites old-skoolers since back in time, so its cool to be able get my filthy hands on a copy! :)

I hate to do this because I am not normally a dick, but in this case I have to: Fuzzy, goa way. Your elite status shall fade into the darkness of yesterday, you will be none other than a forgotten soul. Your life shall sit shamefully in limbo as light engulfs the remaining Goa land. And everyone else shall rejoice.

Gee, I have two copies of D5 Transdimensional on CD again of which I paid less than 20 bucks a piece for, and had purchased another copy of it last year for less than 10 bucks. A musical lesson in life should only be 400 euros when it comes to an actual live show in the utmost blissful place with many talents of high regards.

Imagine what 400 euros could buy you now. a couple copies of D5's album, a couple kegs, some bottles of whiskey, and a few hookers for you and your mates.

Now, I apologize for the rambling, but seriously. Music is supposed to reach an audience, not be locked away in some dark dungeon only to be heard by the few elite spewers of the world. If there's an artist out there who disagrees with me, speak up. But I won't listen.

Okay, I am going to bite my tongue and finalize this with "I am very happy that Suntrip will be re-releasing this. It will allow me to save my two original copies =] and listen to the Suntrip version over and over again, teehee. Thanks M&A."

Peace.

-D

wtf, are you trying to say that only the chosen one should own it?

stupid elitism perhaps? or small dick sindrome :D?

I hate to do this because I am not normally a dick, but in this case I have to: Fuzzy, goa way. Your elite status shall fade into the darkness of yesterday, you will be none other than a forgotten soul. Your life shall sit shamefully in limbo as light engulfs the remaining Goa land. And everyone else shall rejoice.

Gee, I have two copies of D5 Transdimensional on CD again of which I paid less than 20 bucks a piece for, and had purchased another copy of it last year for less than 10 bucks. A musical lesson in life should only be 400 euros when it comes to an actual live show in the utmost blissful place with many talents of high regards.

Imagine what 400 euros could buy you now. a couple copies of D5's album, a couple kegs, some bottles of whiskey, and a few hookers for you and your mates.

Now, I apologize for the rambling, but seriously. Music is supposed to reach an audience, not be locked away in some dark dungeon only to be heard by the few elite spewers of the world. If there's an artist out there who disagrees with me, speak up. But I won't listen.

Okay, I am going to bite my tongue and finalize this with "I am very happy that Suntrip will be re-releasing this. It will allow me to save my two original copies =] and listen to the Suntrip version over and over again, teehee. Thanks M&A."

Peace.

-D

+1

Your right but what are you doing with 3 copies of dimension 5 while others are trying to get only one? :blink: