New Antix Album

Goa Bill

• 1 month later...

great :)

but I think I will avoid listening to it and have a complete surprise with their live in fullmoon...

same with new haldolium cd

Downloaded it and to me it's just boring. :( Will delete the MP3s since I allready know I'll never buy this. I like minimal (well, some of it anyway) and also the D-Nox & Beckers album but this doesn't move me at all.

i know these guys when they maked music as "pylon"!!! great music since these years!!! one my best projects!!! very unique minimalistic sound!

i know these guys when they maked music as "pylon"!!! great music since these years!!! one my best projects!!! very unique minimalistic sound!

hey never new they were pylon also, origianally i am from new zealand and have heaps of pylon stuff on various compilations

and the mantra recordings pylon e.p great stuff

thanks for the info

i ve listen only the samples and the track they have on their ''my space'' and i find it really interesting. More close to their Fiord style but still antix. I believe in the Strom bros, i like their style a lot. I listen to them live last summer and they kick ass

What this artist should do is make a real follow-up to Twin Coast Discovery.

I'm generally not a fan of Progressive Trance and I've listened to Twin Coast Discovery more than any Progressive release album I own since I got it.

This artists groovy, smooth, occasionally cool/emotive or prog influenced progressive style and melodies won myself and many people over with that album. It received much praise.

Twin Coast Discovery

As much as I encourage innovation and taking risks, there was nothing wrong with Twin Coast that needed fixing in the sense NO ALBUM Antix released since has came close to succeeding it.

What this artist should do is make a real follow-up to Twin Coast Discovery.

I'm generally not a fan of Progressive Trance and I've listened to Twin Coast Discovery more than any Progressive release album I own since I got it.

This artists groovy, smooth, occasionally cool/emotive or prog influenced progressive style and melodies won myself and many people over with that album. It received much praise.

Twin Coast Discovery

As much as I encourage innovation and taking risks, there was nothing wrong with Twin Coast that needed fixing in the sense NO ALBUM Antix released since has came close to succeeding it.

they haven't released an album since Twin Coast Discovery, which to a lot of fans of their first album Lull was a major disappointment too.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa ! Good news ! Have been waiting for his second album after Twin Coast Discovery... New Zealand progressive trance.... tropical ! :D

The first was "Lull", then came "Twin coast discoverys", then a rmx album of twin coast discoverys called "Twin coast remixes" and now the new album "Wanderes"

The style has taken quite a turn on this final album... its more like proggy-electro than the others...

I have all 4 and LOVE them all to bits and pieces!

• 1 month later...

This last effort by Antix is quite enjoyable (although they have to be careful not to overdo the electro influences). I did not like Twin Coast Discovery at all, which I found too cheesy. Lull was class as well.

Pedro