New Antix Album

Goa Bill

Due to be released in June.

Yay

Yay indeed. This is good news.

I am happy.

:angry:

:P

Antix is 2 brothers from New Zealand who make really good progressive.

Astrix is 1 guy from Israel who makes cheesy fullon.

Remeber..

The N......

the N....

Whoa ! Good news ! Have been waiting for his second album after Twin Coast Discovery... New Zealand progressive trance.... tropical ! :D

Actually their debut was called "Lull" & is really good aswell, TCD was already their 2nd album. I'm very curious about their evolution on this one aswell :)

I think they also have another project called "Fiord" (more clubby) soon to be releasing more tracks...

Actually their debut was called "Lull" & is really good aswell, TCD was already their 2nd album. I'm very curious about their evolution on this one aswell :)

I think they also have another project called "Fiord" (more clubby) soon to be releasing more tracks...

Ugh ! I even have Lull album, completely forgot about it... my mind is slowly leaving this place... but no wonder I've forgot about the album, now listening, it is not that special, except of Free As We Are... :D

No, Lull is awesome, possibly even better than TCD, Im not quite sure.

Lull is definately better than TCD, tho I'm biased and very much a fan of the older Antix sound...'Hiding Place' however, is probably one of my favorite cheesy prog tracks. The cover of the new album is really nice....

• 1 month later...

Thnx for samples... listening atm.

Yeah... it's like minimal (in a modern way, trentemoeller). Should be interesting for sure, they've done something nobody from the psy-scene did, but there are thousands of guys doing this and I can't say Antix did this job better.