Your trip list!

Tatsu

I'm allready planning my next trip (not that I know when it will take place but still) which will be a long walk besides the river. Basicly from the center of my hometown to another city which will take at least 6 hours. My only companion will be my mp3 player and the most important part is of course the music so I'm allready thinking about what to hear. Here is my list so far that I will probably update once in a while so I won't forget anyting important. Do you have a trip-list of songs (be it a playlist or only some stuff in your head) ready for your next trip? If yes, care to name some songs? :)

Here is my list:

Tri-Force - Entrance To Reality (especially the Longing-Love song)

Benza - Retrofuturism

Marillino - Misplaced Childhood

Ozric Tentacles - Waterfall Cities

Pink Floyd - Division Bell (might be a bit to sentimental but for sure worth a try)

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom (was awesome at the last trip!!)

Hallucinogen - Lone Deranger

Hallucinogen In Dub

Infected Mushroom - Symphonatic

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Terry Grant - I'll Kill You and several other minimal/electro tunes I have on vinyl, maybe I'd best make a mix myself

Eskeemo Knights tracks and the liveset!

Hallucinogen Liveset

some Cranberries tunes (my favourite band)

for walking Billy Talent is just great

Afgin - Old Is Gold and some other MP3s from unkknown artists I've legaly downloaded

still need to think about some slow hip-hop, maybe Freundeskreis might be working

Trentemöller - Last Resort

Stranglers - Golden Brown (just one song)

Yazoo - Don't Go (Chromatone Remix)

Edit Nr. 1:

Hoover - A Stereophonic Sound Spectacular

Rae & Christian - Spellbound and maybe some more songs from their album

Suntrip stuff in general, this is going to be wild, wonder hot it will make me feel!!

Lish - Free Fall best progressive album ever, sounded amazing on acid

Edit Nr. 2:

Space Safari - Soul

OOOD - Alive

OOOD - Breathing Space

Cosmosis - Cosmology

Stella - Lower Saxony and Extralife

Mystery Of The 13 Crystal Skulls 1 and 2

Sub6 feat. Michelle Adamson - 7th Son original and Ticon Rmx

Space Cat - Mechanical Dream (awesome!!)

Sesto Sento - People

Time Lock - Inner Bright

Angelique Kidjo - Fifa

Backroom Beats 2

The Smiths - This Charming Man

New Order - True Faith and Blue Monday

Edit 3:

Skunk Anansie (I wonder how Skin's voice sounds on LSD)

LSG - free album

Blue Planet Corp.

Edit 4:

Green House Effect - Global Warning

Morcheeba - Charango

Jaia - Mai Mai and the latest album

Kosheen - Resist

Kraftwerk

Union Jack

It would fit better in General, I think... :)

I've opened it in the general forum by purpose (I'm expecting some wild acid stories besides the music) but general is fine too! :)

I'm allready planning my next trip (not that I know when it will take place but still) which will be a long walk besides the river. Basicly from the center of my hometown to another city which will take at least 6 hours. My only companion will be my mp3 player and the most important part is of course the music so I'm allready thinking about what to hear. Here is my list so far that I will probably update once in a while so I won't forget anyting important. Do you have a trip-list of songs (be it a playlist or only some stuff in your head) ready for your next trip? If yes, care to name some songs? :)

Here is my list:

Tri-Force - Entrance To Reality (especially the Longing-Love song)

Benza - Retrofuturism

Marillino - Misplaced Childhood

Ozric Tentacles - Waterfall Cities

Pink Floyd - Division Bell (might be a bit to sentimental but for sure worth a try)

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom (was awesome at the last trip!!)

Hallucinogen - Lone Deranger

Hallucinogen In Dub

Infected Mushroom - Symphonatic

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Terry Grant - I'll Kill You and several other minimal/electro tunes I have on vinyl, maybe I'd best make a mix myself

Eskeemo Knights tracks and the liveset!

Hallucinogen Liveset

some Cranberries tunes (my favourite band)

for walking Billy Talent is just great

Afgin - Old Is Gold and some other MP3s from unkknown artists I've legaly downloaded

still need to think about some slow hip-hop, maybe Freundeskreis might be working

Trentemöller - Last Resort

Stranglers - Golden Brown (just one song)

Yazoo - Don't Go (Chromatone Remix)

Very nice list Tatsu!

I like the diversity of music. ;)

Very nice list Tatsu!

I like the diversity of music. ;)

Thanks a lot! :) Funny enough I did enjoy several kinds of music, even unpsychedelic styles, it was very interesting to hear it all from a different angle.

no doubt:

Etnica - Alien Protein...

Hux Flux - Time Slices is superb as well

Psychopod - Dreampod & Headlines EP

for a more euphorical and "far away" trip Khetzal should be superb with the spirals and violins

no doubt:

Etnica - Alien Protein...

Hux Flux - Time Slices is superb as well

Psychopod - Dreampod & Headlines EP

for a more euphorical and "far away" trip Khetzal should be superb with the spirals and violins

Interesting suggestions! :)

I've never gotten into the Alien Protein album, wonder if it gives something to me while tripping. And I haven't tried Suntrip stuff on acid, Filteria must be wicked, and Khetzal might be interesting too!

lordy lordy, music to trip with ....Hmm, well, if all things went to plan i`d have a variety of trance, hiphop and hawkwind oh and primal scream..

but knowing me, i`d forget my music, like i do my toys and wander orf and look at pretty sparkly things.....

But, if i remember, then i`d take Cosmosis for def....and IM....and Etnica...then i`d want pretty music so i`d have to take Doof and Saafi Brothers... along with all my other music!!

I love tripping in the moonlight!! its magical.... not indoors tho!! not nice at all!!

Oh yes, Cosmosis!!! And Saafi Brothers reminded me somehow on the Space Safari album Soul, I need to add that too. Thanks for bringing that stuff up.

I also prefere tripping outside. My plan is to get up really early in the morning, walk to a hill near my home, watch the sunrise over the alps and then go for that walk and listen to a lot of music. So much stuff to see on that walk, going besides the river, through the woods and so on. Can't wait... :P

Oh yes, Cosmosis!!! And Saafi Brothers reminded me somehow on the Space Safari album Soul, I need to add that too. Thanks for bringing that stuff up.

I also prefere tripping outside. My plan is to get up really early in the morning, walk to a hill near my home, watch the sunrise over the alps and then go for that walk and listen to a lot of music. So much stuff to see on that walk, going besides the river, through the woods and so on. Can't wait... :P

Sounds idyllic!! I want to be there.... :rolleyes:

VA - Psy Stories

VA - Psy Stories 2

VA - Psy Stories 3

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FSOL

THE ORB

SPICELAB

CYGNUS X

HARDFLOOR

DER DRITTE RAUM

EARTH NATION

ART OF TRANCE

PETE NAMLOOK

PLASTIKMAN

BIOSPHERE

DELERIUM

SYNAESTHESIA

NOISE UNIT

KRAFTWERK

EXTRAWELT

SPEEDY J

LSG

MFG

KOXBOX

PSYCHAOS

COSMOSIS

HALLUCINOGEN

BLUE PLANET CORP.

EYE Q RECORDS

VARIOUS IDM/ELECTRONICA

It all depends on the intensity of trip...

When I am more detached, peaceful music is the best, when I am more 'involved', the more tense and psychedelic fits the most. :D

Digital Talk-New Age Surf (didnt think it would be SO TRIPPY, but it was really good acid...)

CPC-DOuble Bouble

ANYTHING by Fractal Cowboys (though once again the acid was good... so trippy I couldnt even stand up let alone dance! :ph34r: Love you, Dylan and Quasar! :D )

any Tantrumm comp

I have a feeling that Triac-Mean Between would work well! (album, not song)

Led Zeppelin, songs like When The Levee Breaks...

ISHQ

Talking heads

Fear and Loathing soundtrack :P

FSOL

Fax compilations

Doors: complete studio recordings

Cripple crow- devendra banhart

countless times - diane cluck

Bob Marley stuff (when bob's around nothing can go wrong ;-) )

Lot's of Jimi Hendrix

random Brian Eno

Sgt Peppers - Beatles

Sufi Trance tunes

Sounds idyllic!! I want to be there.... :rolleyes:

Feel free to join me. ;) Too bad you're not exactly living around the corner...

FSOL

THE ORB

SPICELAB

CYGNUS X

HARDFLOOR

DER DRITTE RAUM

EARTH NATION

ART OF TRANCE

PETE NAMLOOK

PLASTIKMAN

BIOSPHERE

DELERIUM

SYNAESTHESIA

NOISE UNIT

KRAFTWERK

EXTRAWELT

SPEEDY J

LSG

MFG

KOXBOX

PSYCHAOS

COSMOSIS

HALLUCINOGEN

BLUE PLANET CORP.

EYE Q RECORDS

VARIOUS IDM/ELECTRONICA

It all depends on the intensity of trip...

When I am more detached, peaceful music is the best, when I am more 'involved', the more tense and psychedelic fits the most. :D

Kraftwerk is an excellent choice, didn't think about it even when I allready had one of their albums on my MP3 player when I went for my last walk. I'll also try the free LSG album I've downlaoed and Blue Planet Corp might be interesting too.

one artist is always present on the trip list = the cure

the rest depends on the mood...

The Cure? Now this might be interesting but I don't know if it's the right music for me when tripping. I do like some of their songs but I've never really gotten into them. I'll try it out...

The Cure? Now this might be interesting but I don't know if it's the right music for me when tripping. I do like some of their songs but I've never really gotten into them. I'll try it out...

great, let me know ;)

There is one track i always have for trips, especially for trips that involve sun and sea : Jaia - Mai Mai

yés perfectly, and to be honest the astrix rmx is good too, one of the rare rmx I like of all psychedelic trance...