Twisted Records LIVE in Concert ... Carling Academy, Brixton

Liquid Ross

Early Bird Tickets ...come to an end on sunday evening so it worth getting the last of the bargain price tickets before then ... just reminder you can currently buy em online thro :

www.accessallareas.org

www.antidote909.com

www.twisted.co.uk

cash sales in London currently from Access All Areas in Camden (soon Cyberdog!)

yeeeha :)

xx

do prices go up on monday then? how much if so? I wish twisted would tell us about these things!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure mr ross won't mind be being a bit cheeky and pointing you in the direction of an after-party that's happening within easy reach of brixton academy.

you can get full details by clicking here (psynews URL)

so far i know of two after parties ... the unofficial and the official .. both im sure will be gooduns ...

the daytrippers happening in Brick Lane area and the Twisted one 10min walk from Brix Academy ..

keep ya eyes open for more info :)

xx

so far i know of two after parties ... the unofficial and the official .. both im sure will be gooduns ...

the daytrippers happening in Brick Lane area and the Twisted one 10min walk from Brix Academy ..

keep ya eyes open for more info :)

xx

ooops sorry, didn't realise there was an official one too!

plenty of room for afterparties me thinks .. it going to be a busy weekend! hehe ... seeya at them all :D

xx

you bet you will... it's the w/e after fia finishes her degree and becomes de-stressed, can't wait ;)

I'll be there. If you guys are coming to london, look me up. We'll make history.

Needeless to say, I'll be there! I could use some help though, as I remember London as being an empty bottle of... something... I could use some company as well! Is there going to be some get together before the party? I think I'll be staying in some place in Picadilly Park or something... How far is that from the Brixton Academy? Help!

Bitchin'!

I just bought my plane ticket for the trip about an hour ago. :D

Looking forward to seeing some of you freaks again and meeting a few new ones.

members of The Bays will be joining the epic Younger Brother LIVE 7-Piece ... along side the stunning visuals being out together ...

if u haven't heard of The Bays already .. check their site www.thebays.com ... amazing act ..

:rolleyes:

xx

I've been listening to loads of their stuff all week, freakin' amazing!! I wish they could do their own live set at the party as well as performing with younger brother, i would love to see these guys perform live :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

god bless interest free overdrafts :P

:huh:

I'm pretty sure these were the invention of the devil to enslave us all to debt :ranting: