6 Jan 2007 mix

draeke

a stupid name for my last mix.. well hadn't really the time to make another but i got plans to make another one soon...

here links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/18940359/DJ_Dr...Befana.mp3.html

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=4VITONIU

http://download.yousendit.com/A54747DB0A811BEC

tracklist as follows:

This time something different, starting at 134 ending at 147 BPM.

Spanning from 1994 to 2006.. Enjoy ;)

1 Midi Miliz - Antistat

2 Edi Mis - Silver Pyramid

3 Astrological - Sun Spiral

4 Joujouka - Aka No Kiwa

5 Psychaos - Keyboard Widow

6 Tony Hunt - Spectral

7 Cat On Mushroom - Expose

8 California Sunshine - Born Again

9 Chromatone - 303

10 Etnica - Neptune

11 Orion - 51 State

12 Bamboo Forest - Is It Open?

13 Magus - Baian Kara Ula

Guest Rezwalker

Nice mix Fede. and some very interesting artists here like Psychaos with one of his top tracks, so much party track, crazy melodies, fast :D

about Etnica's track i guess it's unreleased, probably from their newer stuff but i don't like it..sound similar to gms sound :P heh

other best moments : edi mis-silver pyramide (i almost forgot this track it was nice to hear it again after long time)

california sunshine (of course)

Bamboo forest track

and Magus track..from the rare times that i like some dark/melodic track..reminds me a bit B.O.T.F.B. nice track.

good work Fede, hope yr next mix will be a full fast melodic goa set =)

Nice mix Fede. and some very interesting artists here like Psychaos with one of his top tracks, so much party track, crazy melodies, fast :D

about Etnica's track i guess it's unreleased, probably from their newer stuff but i don't like it..sound similar to gms sound :P heh

other best moments : edi mis-silver pyramide (i almost forgot this track it was nice to hear it again after long time)

california sunshine (of course)

Bamboo forest track

and Magus track..from the rare times that i like some dark/melodic track..reminds me a bit B.O.T.F.B. nice track.

good work Fede, hope yr next mix will be a full fast melodic goa set =)

eheh thanks glad u liked the journey! it was just some experimental material i chose! yeah etnica neptune was a test track that later changed and was released under another name but yes is the post 2000 era ;). I kinda like it tough among the rest, surely better than nitrox album =).

my next set melodic will be! i will make it soon... will listen ur mix and comment it soon too!