THROW THE BEHRINGER OUT OF MY HOUSE!

with:

Posted Image

wow the sound! :) I can only say... I wish I never went Behringer in the first place. I should have stuck with Mackie! (Had the 1604 in the old Studio in Sweden)

Nemo

what did you do with the Behringer?

Its going to repair (AGAIN) and then I am selling it super cheap. :) (its a DDX3216, very good mixer, but I just am not happy with it).

Damn, the sound of this Mackie is better than I thought, the sound is just so diffrent from the Behringer. Its warm and cozy! :)

with:

I should have stuck with Mackie! (Had the 1604 in the old Studio in Sweden)

Nemo

A couple months ago I sold my 1402-VLZ Pro. Granted I still have an SR24・4-VLZ Pro a my main mixer, and I wasn't using the 1402, but still I kind of wanted to keep it around as an emergency live mixer. Alas, space and financial reality won the day. One nice thing about Mackies though is that they have a fairly strong resale value. I completely lucked out with my SR24-4 because I bought it used and one of the sliders was loose (still works though) so I got it in an auction for only $500, elsewise I could have NEVER afforded it.

However I am noticing something here. Recently you got a Mac, now a Mackie.... I seem to recall you having an M-Audio soundcard... Tell me my friend, do you have some sort of "M" fetish manifesting itself through your musical gear? :P

Seems to be "get rid of your Behringer time". I ordered myself a Mackie 1604 VLZ Pro myself too just recently, the days of my crappy behringer mixer are numbered now. ^_^

After all, you always get what you pay for

The truth is that I had some problems at the beginning with Behringer mixer but after finding some drivers it worked very good without any problems still now.

If you are a 'junior' dj then it will work just fine.

I paid 299 Euros for the 1204VLZ3. :) Yes, I have a M Fetish, Jikkenteki!

I will mainly use this mixer for Live Performance I think, and for Production I am going to get the ONYX (but that has to wait until I get some serious money). However, for production, this little beast is more than enough. I can not believe this mixer though, when I have everything at 0db on my Digital Mixer its well loud, but if I do the same on the Mackie, it almost blows my Speakers.... there is a lot of playroom there, if I keep my Master level down. Anyways, i have decided to keep the DDX for the time being, as you never know what might happen in the future. It IS a good Digital Mixer, with a LOT of nice Features.

Nemo

However I am noticing something here. Recently you got a Mac, now a Mackie.... I seem to recall you having an M-Audio soundcard... Tell me my friend, do you have some sort of "M" fetish manifesting itself through your musical gear? :P

Nemo, do you use Moog and MOTU? :huh:

As a Matter of Fact, I will buy a MOTU UltraLite as well haha :) (ITS A DAMN CONSPIRACY!!!).... Anyways, I just finished 3 tracks in my new Project and mixed it on the mackie, wow :) (New Project name: Mr. M... Just kidding, its called Alter Schwede) :)

Its going to repair (AGAIN) and then I am selling it super cheap. :) (its a DDX3216, very good mixer, but I just am not happy with it).

oh man ... that DDX3216 is a huge piece ... I thought it would be a similar 8 channel mixer, that's why I asked...