New Concept.

Hi Everyone,

At the moment I am working on 4 tracks which are each 15 minutes long. Its a concept that evolves around the Four Seasons (Simply also Called Ze Four Zeasons). However I need some help with this piece of music.

So, I need samples of people saying POSITIVE things about Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter and record it :) I dont really care what you say, as it is like a "Interview chill experience cd" or somehting hehe :)

If anyone is interessted in helping out, PLEASE let me know :)

Best regards,

Nemo DX Zimmer

cool. do you plan to record some typical seasons ambient noise as well?

Yes, Spring Birds, walking in Snow, Ravens, etc etc etc :) It will take some SERIOUS time to finish this one, but thats ok, Time is all we have a lot of hehe :)

It will take some SERIOUS time to finish this one, but thats ok, Time is all we have a lot of hehe :)

What are you doing for living , man? I admire you that you got so much free time. I got a very delicate fulltime job that interferes with my music making. I come home like a dead corps and eat and then realise howmuch I was drained by people and work. I will cut it down to 3 days a week soon to produce some serious tracks.:)

What are you doing for living , man? I admire you that you got so much free time. I got a very delicate fulltime job that interferes with my music making. I come home like a dead corps and eat and then realise howmuch I was drained by people and work. I will cut it down to 3 days a week soon to produce some serious tracks.:)

No, I dont have a lot of time, but I try to utilize my time as effective as possible. I have a job that requires a lot of my attention hehe :) That might change in a very near future though, since I am moving to Spain, and I doubt I will get any Problem Manager jobs there until I know the language 100% :) Until then I will just chill, working in a bar or something :)