::: [KAGCD24] Pure Planet 2 V/A :::

Hello GoaFans!

Shu-Ki cooked some good compil-ation for you all fans of old-school vibes and positive thinking!

Pure Planet 2 will be released in 2-3 months by Arabesque!

Cover, mastering made @ www.digitalys-studios.com

front

back

Traxlist:

1.Communicate: Afgin

Written & Produced by Elad Afgin @ FREE SPIRIT STUDIOS,ISRAEL

2.Cosmic Medidate: Afgin

3.Old Is Golad: Afgin

4.Black Light: Chi-AD

Written & Produced by Andy Cotta and David Young

5.Blue Effect: Chi-AD

Written & Produced by Andy Cotta and David Young

6.Ultimator (Ultimated Remix): Filteria

Written, Produced & Remixed by Jannis Tzikas @ Filteria Studios

7.Operation Pulse (Live Remix): Filteria

Written, Produced & Remixed by Jannis Tzikas @ Filteria Studios

8. Atea: Omegahertz

W & P by Dimitrios Pouranis @ Ikaros Studio / Greece

Licensed from Unicorn Music www.unicorn-music.net

Me too I'm sad not to have an Azriel's track on this one, but stay tuned for his album and more released tracks this year coming up :wink:

Guest Cosmogenesis

As promised, "Pure Planet 2" is coming soon, and I'm already excited about this 100% goa compilation! I'm glad that two tracks of Chi-a.d. are finally released there and also three of Afgin. Congrats to Elad and great job from Kadgila records. Btw, very wonderful covers you made once again Dj Zen! :D

I am glad that 2 tracks from Chi A.D.'s unreleased album were finally published, but I never understood why they are making a compilation with not so many artists on it, with 3 tracks in a row of the same artist. But, I don't want to bitch, this is certainly good effort. :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

I just notice now that thanks to "VA/Pure Planet 2", all the tracks of the unreleased "Earth Crossing" album will be now released on different compilations and E.P.:

_Hammerhead: VA/Planet Goa vol3 (Cameleon)

_Black Light : VA/Pure Planet 2 (Kadgila)

_Zero Barrier: VA/Goa-head vol14 (Leguan)

_X-Isle: VA/Destination Goa vol10 (Why not records)

_Transparent Sea: VA/Chakra Violet (Cameleon)

_Book of Eden: "Liquid Neon Sky E.P." (Ektoplasm)

_Liquid Neon Sky : VA/Goa-head 15 (Leguan)

_Blue Effect: VA/Pure Planet 2 (Kadgila)

Finally, we can say that, in a way, justice has been made for Chi-a.d. Thanks to Kadgila for their very good iniative. :)

_Transparent Sea: VA/Chakra Violet (Cameleon)

_Liquid Neon Sky : VA/Goa-head 15 (Leguan)

THANK GOD !!

Props for Afgin,Props for all the labels releasing Chi A.D "Earth Crossing" tracks.

And props for the good old spirit!

when when when!! :D

i would like to say thank you to my label manger dj zen which does a great work for pure planet 2,great art work,great support ,i would like to say thanks to all artist involve in that album which did a great job and thank you all people around the world with great positive words for that album.

big respect

shu-ki@kagdila

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello GoaFans!

Shu-Ki cooked some good compil-ation for you all fans of old-school vibes and positive thinking!

Pure Planet 2 will be released in 2-3 months by Arabesque!

THANNNNNNNNNXXXXXXXXX 4 this killer release ; )

this is real goatrance in 2007 yeahhh the "NEW OLD SCHOOL IS BACK"

we published a short review on our site www.psypix.org a free goatrance netlabel blog & digital music shop today ; )

we love that music so much .

best track 4 me is no.5 by chi-ad !

this release provides the real spirit for me and i begin to smile and like to dance

this is goatrance ; ) like it should be !

so check out our site and discover some other great stuff

and btw. maybe i would like to book some of you guys to germany next year for an oldschool event !

check psypix.org and support us / contact us

rob/dr1ft of

P s y P i x . O r G / mindreset.de

Hi Rob,

thx for your post!

maybe you should book Shu-Ki or any artist from this compilation 'cuz I'm not travelling anymore (there's too much pollution made on this planet to me!)

if you're a traveller, I invite you to come to Eclipse Festival this summer in Qc, Canada where I'll play a live set.

Enjoy the CD for now, thx again

Cheers ;)

hello all goa freaks,

first i would like to thank all for the great comment,im happy you all like the job we've down for this release to become out....

yes some news afgin album are on the way ,also it might be no more pure planet serious ,we probebly finsih with the second serious ,when i will have more information i will post so all know.....but we cocking for you guys a new goa compilation,the style of pure planet and we will go with that serious ,again very soon when i have some news i will up-date all...

big respect all

kagdila crew

hello all goa freaks,

first i would like to thank all for the great comment,im happy you all like the job we've down for this release to become out....

yes some news afgin album are on the way ,also it might be no more pure planet serious ,we probebly finsih with the second serious ,when i will have more information i will post so all know.....but we cocking for you guys a new goa compilation,the style of pure planet and we will go with that serious ,again very soon when i have some news i will up-date all...

big respect all

kagdila crew

Afgin album? Ohh thats great news!Afgin has a lot of talent, i'm wait for his new splendid melodies!

...the melody from the Communicate track is still running in my head!

Continue the great work!!!:)

Guest Cosmogenesis

but we cocking for you guys a new goa compilation,the style of pure planet and we will go with that serious ,again very soon when i have some news i will up-date all...

Shu-ki, can we send you some demos for your goa compilation or is it too late?

Good news for Afgin's album on kagdila! I'm happy for my metapsychic mate Elad! :)