Mixes & Live sets for Radio Schizoid

cray3

Hi all,

Radio Schizoid is an online radio which streams PsyTrance 24*7 at 96kbps. It is an initiative by couple of guys from India to promote PsyTrance and encourage new artists and labels (especially those who release their stuff under Creative Commons license). The journey since the inception has been good so far.

We are looking for new mixes, live sets and tracks from artists for new playlist for the month of March. Recording labels and artists interested in promoting their work on Radio Schizoid can ping me at cray3 (at) schizoid (dot) in .

We are looking for mixes, live sets which fall under any one of the following :

Full on Psy

OldSchool Goa

Morning trance

Progressive goa

So, drop me a line with the link to your mixes to cray3 (at) schizoid (dot) in .

We are also looking for DJ's who can spin live on Radio Schizoid.

thanks

</cray3>

http://schizoid.in:8000/schizoid

Hi all,

Radio Schizoid is an online radio which streams PsyTrance 24*7 at 96kbps. It is an initiative by couple of guys from India to promote PsyTrance and encourage new artists and labels (especially those who release their stuff under Creative Commons license). The journey since the inception has been good so far.

We are looking for new mixes, live sets and tracks from artists for new playlist for the month of March. Recording labels and artists interested in promoting their work on Radio Schizoid can ping me at cray3 (at) schizoid (dot) in .

We are looking for mixes, live sets which fall under any one of the following :

Full on Psy

OldSchool Goa

Morning trance

Progressive goa

So, drop me a line with the link to your mixes to cray3 (at) schizoid (dot) in .

We are also looking for DJ's who can spin live on Radio Schizoid.

thanks

</cray3>

http://schizoid.in:8000/schizoid

You can play anything from my Signature if you feel like it mate :)

Regards,

Nemo DX Zimmer