LSG

NEMO.BOFH

I don't even know if all this new stuff is necessarily so different to LSG. Especially that Isotropy song shows the clear Oliver Lieb/LSG handwriting. It sounds like the LSG sound updated to 2007. That black LSG album wasnt fluffy at all either (make mental note: must listen to black album again, its been a long time), so I always thought of the LSG project as having quite a range of styles and skills.

Anyways, I love his production skills, the chopped up voices, cool effects, even through the beatport player at low resolution it sounds good. Im definitely gonna have to buy some of it.

So, there, at least for me Olivers promotion trick worked, i wasnt even aware of his Solieb project and new label.

I don't even know if all this new stuff is necessarily so different to LSG. Especially that Isotropy song shows the clear Oliver Lieb/LSG handwriting. It sounds like the LSG sound updated to 2007. That black LSG album wasnt fluffy at all either (make mental note: must listen to black album again, its been a long time), so I always thought of the LSG project as having quite a range of styles and skills.

Anyways, I love his production skills, the chopped up voices, cool effects, even through the beatport player at low resolution it sounds good. Im definitely gonna have to buy some of it.

So, there, at least for me Olivers promotion trick worked, i wasnt even aware of his Solieb project and new label.

I have all but one Solieb release, and it is indeed very good :) Well worth it! :)

Yeah, he has been progressing his sound all the time, ever since 1998 when he started making more experimental stuff. The guy IS one of the essential producers from the scene and everything I have ever heard from him sounded very quality, especially LSG, SPICELAB, THE AMBUSH, SOLIEB projects and no matter how big variety of projects and music he is making you could always FEEL his hands on it. HUGE RESPECT for OLIVER LIEB. :rolleyes:

Well I am listening to this (AGAIN!) and I love it to death.

It is the perfect album to listen to in the early morning.

I would certainly have paid money for this as it is top quality.

Thanks Nemo and LSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!