new younger brother album

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is simon dumbford with romantic pop psychedelic trance wow

Hallucinogen 3

Have faith :) the new material he's been playing around here has been stunning, there had to have been 4 unheard of tracks at a party he was playing at here in california on saturday. It sounded alot like this ->

My impression is that the 3rd hallucinogen album is going to heavily remix and borrow elements from the first 2 albums.

As for younger brother, the first album was AMAZING, but I'm not expecting the second one to sound like that. If you simply don't build expectations for yourself you won't be disappointed by quality music.

Hallucinogen 3

Have faith :) the new material he's been playing around here has been stunning, there had to have been 4 unheard of tracks at a party he was playing at here in california on saturday. It sounded alot like this ->

My impression is that the 3rd hallucinogen album is going to heavily remix and borrow elements from the first 2 albums.

As for younger brother, the first album was AMAZING, but I'm not expecting the second one to sound like that. If you simply don't build expectations for yourself you won't be disappointed by quality music.

:o even with the poor sound quality this sounds just amazing! Makes me very happy to see!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

I have faith! :posford:

Hallucinogen 3

Incredible tune, shivers all over!

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know what's happening with this album?

It was, after a couple of previous delays, pencilled in for a release today but I just went over to the Twisted site to order it and it's now pencilled in for release on Monday 12 March, 2007 (i.e. 6 months ago :unsure: ) and is showing as out of stock. <_<

From Benji:

so..sorry...about the delay but there are good old honest reasons for the delay but even i'm not sure what they are.....the album will be out by the end of the month and a way of saying sorry for the delay and thanks for holding on me and si will attempt to sighn all the pre-order copies if you want us to........i haven't asked si about this but i'm sure he'll be up for it........once again thankls for the patience( we hoped this would be out in may so you can imagine how gutted we are)

benji

Guess I´m gonna be pre-ordering mine then! :posford:

definitely pre-order

We can't just think of this on the fan's scale.

Simon and Benji are probably thinking about changing the world... as they should, with their vision and popularity. So they decided to use Younger Brother as a tool to join in on the Rock Band circuits. They love all sorts of different music, so Simon will do his electronic stuff with Shpongle and Hallucinogen and Benji with Prometheus. I imagine there will also still be quite a bit of electronic music from Younger Brother, too.

But they have a responsibility. Armageddon, the end of the Dark Ages, eternal salvation, blah blah blah.

So they're contacting a larger audience so as to bring them into the Psy scene, and hopefully get turned on to Taoism.

Or something like that...

definitely pre-order

We can't just think of this on the fan's scale.

Simon and Benji are probably thinking about changing the world... as they should, with their vision and popularity. So they decided to use Younger Brother as a tool to join in on the Rock Band circuits. They love all sorts of different music, so Simon will do his electronic stuff with Shpongle and Hallucinogen and Benji with Prometheus. I imagine there will also still be quite a bit of electronic music from Younger Brother, too.

But they have a responsibility. Armageddon, the end of the Dark Ages, eternal salvation, blah blah blah.

So they're contacting a larger audience so as to bring them into the Psy scene, and hopefully get turned on to Taoism.

Or something like that...

like infected mushroom bringing in linkin park fans?

• 1 month later...