masada

hi , im from mexico , does anybody knows when masada is going to release his oceanic album? , i ve dowloaded but i want it original cause the quality,

BTW the cd is fucking great the best very intelligent music and the melodies also great

thanx peace

i checked masada's site and they say that its released on tsunami records... but tsunami records says its not released yet (they might have not updated their site)... the funny thing is that i remember listening to masada samples most propably at psyshop or saikosounds about a week ago but i just searched there and there was no masada album.. (?)

i cant remember their sites url but its easy to find (type masada trance in google) they have 1 track on mp3.com for legal dloading!

• 2 weeks later...

We're not too proud of it either, all songs are 3 year old material and not that representative of our new progressive trance style.

I will team up with some others this winter and produce a new and harder album. Hope you'll like it more, at least i will :)

Torsten of Masada

• 6 years later...

According to Discogs, Masada released 3 CDr's albums in 2000:

Masada - Alien Encounter

Masada - E.S.P Expansion

Masada - Scanning For Lifeforms

I have only 3 tracks from Masada and they are excellent.

I remember that those albums were available for legal download but the links in the previous posts don't work.

Does anybody know where I can legally download the 3 albums?

Thanks! :)

According to Discogs, Masada released 3 CDr's albums in 2000:

Masada - Alien Encounter

Masada - E.S.P Expansion

Masada - Scanning For Lifeforms

I have only 3 tracks from Masada and they are excellent.

I remember that those albums were available for legal download but the links in the previous posts don't work.

Does anybody know where I can legally download the 3 albums?

Thanks! :)

I have one, don't know which one, just masada written on the cd,

I can upload it if you want, it's not illegal to share in this case

if so, PM ;)

I have them all in some case, the problem is, I have no idea WHERE, I remember I burned them back in the year 2000... Same with Imperial Project etc... I should really clear out my mess, sooner or later I can help you with music and tracklists, promised :)

I have them all in some case, the problem is, I have no idea WHERE, I remember I burned them back in the year 2000... Same with Imperial Project etc... I should really clear out my mess, sooner or later I can help you with music and tracklists, promised :)

Great news!! :posford:

I was also looking for Imperial Project's tracks (and the Goa Syndrome compilation).

I will stay tuned.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...