message from aliens

Ale

todays psytrance is not psytrance. todays psytrance is unhearable. todays psytrance have no respect to my taste. i love powerful pure psychedelic trance.

I think we understood it well the first time you said it. No need to repeat the same words 100 times

this topic is for Message From God first due to i loved first 3 albums but now it is nothing to do with aliens spirit

i want someone return to produce something like first MFG first 3 albums

this topic is for Message From God first due to i loved first 3 albums but now it is nothing to do with aliens spirit

i have some shocking news for you..from aliens: the world does not revolve around you.

Aliens produce trance that revovles arounds sounds that reverberate around your anus only. Sounds that is gay as fuck. moidern psy doesn't sound as anally intrusive as that old crap :angry:

I think MFG couldn't give a dry piece of shit about you not liking their last studio effort.

I don't like it either. So what? I don't go around making threads about it. For the record, I didn't even like their third album, and the first one didn't do much for me either. Once again, so what? I think nobody gives a damn...

And what is alien about their sound anyways? Enlighten me goa-guru :lol:

This is just me being bored and posting twice in the same intelligent topic... :P

buahahahaha!!!! I'm so evil...