Minimal Techno Style.

NEMO.BOFH

...there is a lot of nice trancey sounding minimal techno being released at the moment, but its hard to keep track of it all.

What are your recomendations? I dont want to spend hours and hours in the recordshops :(

a friend of mine saw magda playing recently in Brazil and said it was the best dj set he ever heard :D

Im totally out of tune with new music right now, but if you find some nice minimal techno, recommend here and I check them out hehe

btw seraph, I love how you are an oldschool trance etc kind of person, but have a wide knowledgeable range of tastes.. For sure cool to talk to you about music.. It sucks when I try having conversation about music to someone who only listens to one style all day for years :rolleyes:

btw seraph, I love how you are an oldschool trance etc kind of person, but have a wide knowledgeable range of tastes.. For sure cool to talk to you about music.. It sucks when I try having conversation about music to someone who only listens to one style all day for years :rolleyes:

:D

Well, the evolution of the listener is sometimes more important than evolution of the artist. ;)

EXTRAWELT

HEARTTHROB

LOCO DICE

AUDION

LUCIANO

TROY PIERCE

PASCAL F.E.O.S.

RICARDO VILLALOBOS

MARTIN BUTTRICH

OZUR OZEN

AGARIC

SUTEKH

MAGDA

thanx gonna check those, don't know in different countries styles have other names but here in belgium techno is always minimal,

so I don't know exactly what you guys are talking about,

it's more psytekk ?

I like that, so thanx for the tips ;)

I can just list my last order, maybe you will find something you like since you seemed to appreciate some of the stuff from my the order before. It's not only new stuff but still:

schwamm | crazy beaches rmx |

tomas andersson | mot matsalen! |

ulysses & nicklcat | make you feel good |

mathieu bouthier & m | make your own kind o |

stephan bodzin vs romboy | ferdinand/phobos

Btw I really like your minimal mix! :) The first tracks are not exactly my cup of tea but I like how the mix evolves. Especially from minute 18 on it really gets good!

I've grown to like minimal tek more and more as time passes. It's so simple, but still so trance-enducing in its grooves. I heard Jesse Rose (minimal tek with dirty tech-house influences) and Krause Duo Nr. 2 Saturday night and was just lovin' it.

I would definitely recommend checking out some of the guys coming from the Jena scene for some good trancey minimal tuneage - Krause Duo 2, Wighnomy Bros. (plus their solo & side projects) are a couple names that come to mind. I think the 2 big labels out of Jena are Freude am Tanzen and Musik Krause.

Or just go to Berlin, walk into just about any club in the city, and take a look through the record bag of the DJs. :P

a friend of mine saw magda playing recently in Brazil and said it was the best dj set he ever heard :D

Im totally out of tune with new music right now, but if you find some nice minimal techno, recommend here and I check them out hehe

this is why I love mr Seraph as well :)