N00b mix

Aqualung

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've been working on a mix lately and I think it's finished. I tried to create a mix which is perfect for dancing, without getting bored after a while. I used a lot of "new" tracks and lots of variation in the trackselection. Here's the (right) link:

http://www.psytunes.info/index.php?sid=220&c=

The tracklist:

1. Vibrasphere - Newport

2. Tegma - Desert Tale

3. Cosmosis - Dissociation

4. Voice of Cod - The Unknowns

5. Infected Mushroom - Nothing Comes Easy

6. Mantrix - Alpha Beater

7. Tegma - Thunder-Blade

8. Koxbox - This Can't be Real

9. Prometheus - 9th (The man who swam through a speaker)

10. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - DDR & B (GBU RMX)

11. Digicult - All Balls Out

12. Pleiadians - I Believe

I start off with some nice progressive tunes that makes you start grooving to the beat. Then the tempo increases, which takes you in a psychedelic voyage without losing the groove factor. Things get a little more melodic and euphoric along the way to create the feeling you get lifted up higher and higher. Then you're back on your feet grooving, dancing and smiling while psychedelic sounds and melodies flash through your body and mind. Finally you'll be gently taken back to earth with some nice uplifting tunes and leaves you in a gentle high, smiling and wondering what the fuck just happened.

I know it's a bit of a cheesy description, but it may draw your attention to listen to this mix.

It's my first time and I've never done anything like this before so all comments (good, bad, compliments, flaming) are very welcome. Please let me know what you think.

Have a nice trip, I hope you'll enjoy it!

i guess this was the mix :) too bad is just a streamed mp3 at 56 kb/sec

can u post the full quality mp3 somewhere?

poor quality mp3 56 kb streams r good for listning while working on the comp , not for enjoyng in headphones with mp3 player