hypnotic trance 4 - mint - 25 euro

http://www.discogs.com/release/357154

cyan - beast from the east - new still sealed - 20 euro

cyan medievil tales 1 - mint still sealed - 15 euro

http://www.discogs.com/release/342344

trancentral 4 - mint - 30 euro

http://www.discogs.com/release/130670

sorry, but that is just plain bull shit

The prices of discogs are mostly 3 times too high... Only people that really really look for a certain cd will pay discogs price for a cd!

90% of the cds offered by Technossomy here can be found for half of the price if you look well

sorry, but that is just plain bull shit

The prices of discogs are mostly 3 times too high... Only people that really really look for a certain cd will pay discogs price for a cd!

90% of the cds offered by Technossomy here can be found for half of the price if you look well

Yes, but only if you live in a country that has had an active goa/psy scene for the last 10 years and where all old-school releases were available at some point in time in DJ shops. Try to find CDs like that in Poland :)

[an off-topic remark coming...]

But the bit about discogs is true - a week ago I sold there X-Dream's Trip To Trancesylvania (first edition) for 100EUR and I bought it for less than 20EUR second hand. But later, when I thought about it it occured to me that - relatively to the country that guy lives in - he paid the same price as I did! In USA they earn 4-5 times more than we do in Poland, so for him 100EUR is more or less 20EUR for me. That really puts the prices in perspective. Next time when discussing piracy, keep in mind that people from ex-communist countries (or undeveloped countries in general) pay the same 12EUR for new CD at psyshop.com, but that amount equals 50EUR to Western Europeans. Every CD for us has that extremely overused lately "collectors item" price! :)

Patrick is one of the friendliest people here and his prices are fair IMO. Notice how the prices for those releases listed above are higher on discogs - that's because he wants people from the forum to get them cheaper! And if someone on discogs wants to pay more, then why the hell not? 'tis free world, isn't it?

It has nothing to do with nastyness at all

this is about money, it's clearly someones goal to earn money on music, while the artists won't see a shit of it, I know people pay whatever they like for a cd... but or they are stupid or they don't look well...

for instance, I know the influence for sale, new and sealed for 10€ online, and psychedelic experience 1 i just found for 17$ (so 14€ or so) http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...030660805402498

be reasonable, this is just rip off, and this is my personal opinion, no need to agree...

this is about money, it's clearly someones goal to earn money on music, while the artists won't see a shit of it, I know people pay whatever they like for a cd... but or they are stupid or they don't look well...

The artists has nothing to do about it as an individual is selling an item to an individual.

for instance, I know the influence for sale, new and sealed for 10€ online, and psychedelic experience 1 i just found for 17$ (so 14€ or so) http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...030660805402498

If you think you can buy any release with 10 euros I think you live in a dreamworld and have to wake up.

be reasonable, this is just rip off, and this is my personal opinion, no need to agree...

You can be reasonable and if you don't like the prices then...ok dude let us see what prices you can get for these release.

And please let a moderator say something because it is going to go out of control here!

mmmmmmmmm now this is interesting

seems someone thinks my prices are unfair

good for you go to walmart and buy them doesn't bother me

i can charge what ever i choose if you new me you would know my current situation and some of this money goes to my current financial predicament but most goes back into circulation, to purchase other cd's from other collectors and sellers. as seen as most of all the stuff i have ever sold, the artists are now dead and buried in the scene and alot of them have turned their back on it, or have moved on in life and started familys, they couldn't give a shit.

if you have a look at what some others have charged for the above releases and more my prices are more than fair, but i am not ramming it down your throat so you can continue mass-debating with yourself.

besides alot of people have been getting these for less off me recently but depends on who you are, as i have a high respect for alot of people on this forum, but less for others who know who they are.

so all those people who have bought off me in the past know that they can always get a deal and will never be ripped off, but if you talk about lining mister walmarts pockets i wouldn't give a cent to any corporation.

just my ramblings after a 20 hour shift

i will be surprised if anyone can understand a word i am saying.

but very surprised at getting attacked on my own selling topic shame on you new BOY

just to drop my 2 eurocents but i think pat is a very fair and honnest trader...

it's a pitty i don't have any budget left after an uncontrolled cd shopping spree last wkend <_< otherwise i would certainly deal with him again...

[an off-topic remark coming...]

But the bit about discogs is true - a week ago I sold there X-Dream's Trip To Trancesylvania (first edition) for 100EUR and I bought it for less than 20EUR second hand. But later, when I thought about it it occured to me that - relatively to the country that guy lives in - he paid the same price as I did! In USA they earn 4-5 times more than we do in Poland, so for him 100EUR is more or less 20EUR for me. That really puts the prices in perspective. Next time when discussing piracy, keep in mind that people from ex-communist countries (or undeveloped countries in general) pay the same 12EUR for new CD at psyshop.com, but that amount equals 50EUR to Western Europeans. Every CD for us has that extremely overused lately "collectors item" price! :)

I live in USA and probalby make more than you my friend :) But still paying $100 for a single cd is heh ... not for me :)

I guess I'm not a real collector :)

I live in USA and probalby make more than you my friend :) But still paying $100 for a single cd is heh ... not for me :)

I guess I'm not a real collector :)

You apparently do not understand - I didn't said 100$ is a fair price for a CD, I merely said that relative to our incomes I pay the equivalent of your 100$ for a regular CD, not to mention the collectors item. You are just used to that CDs in general are cheap. For me, they ware always expensive.

You apparently do not understand - I didn't said 100$ is a fair price for a CD, I merely said that relative to our incomes I pay the equivalent of your 100$ for a regular CD, not to mention the collectors item. You are just used to that CDs in general are cheap. For me, they ware always expensive.

I do understand you and I agree with you :) I wanted to say that 30Euro/100USD for 1 cd is too much for me. Was too much when I used to live in Poland and still is while I'm here in US. And I never said CDs are cheap. :)

Why?

What's your problem?

Artur, welcome to psynews. Everyone thinks their penis is bigger until that ultimate discovery. They find out they are actually lacking in genitalia. HAEH!

Anyways, Antic and you share the same name believe it or not and are duh both from Poland.

And what Damon did was agree with Antic, and by agreeing, he's stating agreement, not bigger than or greater than. Merely concurring. So, I make more than Damon now! Now that would be BIGGER THEN and guess what damon, I do :-D haaaah!

Aaron

my problem is my for sale topic being invaded

by a person i don't even know

trying to argue with other people than my self

in my topic!!

thats my problem

I did not invade anything. I did not argue with anybody. Maybe you should ask moderator to lock the topic so no one can reply to it besides you?

Anyway good luck with your sales .... and relax - it always helps :)

Relax people

I said it alot!

A cd is worth what people are willing to pay for it... Whatever the price is!

thanks

and after 11 years of listening, buying and selling you get an idea of what things are worth in comparrison to what you have to pay for other rare cd's that are around

that is my justification for the cd's i sell

I understand what you are saying. But it's free market, If he can't sell them at that rate, he will lower, he doesn't have to take in account what other people ask or have asked before or will ask after him...

I find cheap stuff and expensive stuff ... Eventually it's the seller who desides his price and the buyer can choose...

Well I can say some cd's you'll most likely never find if you don't have the cash or you have to be plain lucky (some search for lots of hours (10, 20 a 100??), others just go to work for one or 2 days and pay the price without those hours of search)...

Others you'll find in different categories of prices and it is your choise, but don't critisize a seller, you don't know what he payed for it!

For example I payed Cosmology 10 euro last week (not last week but more than year ago actually), consider I would sell for 15 euro (cd + my shipping costs) and an other person sells his for 35 ( he payed it that much himself) or so?? Is the guy who sells at 35 a ripper or Am I lucky? Well that cd mostly goes for 25 to 50 euro. If he goes like say 60, let him try, but his chances will lower drastically(market decides) ...

Sometimes I let other people pay my shippingcosts or share shipping:

I buy 3 cd's and take the one I need and sell the other 2 and let other people pay my shipping costs, since I have to do all the trouble and other people don't take the time for hours of search and contact with other buyers and sellers... (and the risk for not getting item or broken items (1 on 20 items I have trouble or broken stuff, you know stuff for the trashcan or never arrives).

If you are a searcher and take your time, good for you but don't critisize sellers... If you want to critisize write an essay on capitalism and the free market and go to Coca Cola company (they organise mass-addiction and destroy lives), sony you name it,...

Everybody has his or her costs (whatever this may be) and tries to find a way to pay his or her addiction or get rid of stuff he bought on impulse of addiction... ( I have seen people pay 100's of euro's for cd's and then they came to the conclusion what they did and tried to sell all again (what if prices dropped because someone found a box of rare gems??...)

Btw: the site where you find the influence for 10$ doesn't work anymore...

IN THE END BUYER CHOOSES AND SELLER CAN TRY...

And it's not our task to interfere and play JUDGE, since this issue has no greater meaning...

If we would be talking about food or other essential goods then I would grant you my full support !

Sorry for this text in your thread technosomy.

Greetz Sam

WOW! technosomy, your selling thread really seems like the Wall Street stock market! :lol:

Anyways, I am so broke that I cannot even call it a joke anymore, otherwise, I would have snatched a CD I liked on your list :D.

...those damn bills and taxes... <_<