New Cybernetika Album: Neural Network Expansion (2007 promo)

Cybernetika

I have been enjoying this for some time now and I can definately echo the comments above.

Exellent stuff, nicely atmopheric and themeatically cold, dark, dytopian music.

Free or not one of the best releases of this year so far.

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your feedback, thanks again for the detailed review Jon.

This is a promo album, this is why I released this for free. I will release some stuff on V/As too but things are taking longer than expected, plus there has been a few complications with labels. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

I noticed. That's a real problem with the genre.

I wasn't going to respond to this, but you obviously didn't notice that I wasn't trying to be offensive...

Sure, I'm glad to see that Cybernetika is still making music and releasing it for free. I hope he doesn't take my comments as an attack on him, because that is not my intention. I was genuinely disappointed to find that he has changed his style into something I find to be more generic, and less... musical, quite frankly. I should hope that Cyb takes my opinion like everyone elses, and either takes it into consideration and improves his music, or just ignores it and goes his own way. I'd applaud him either way.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but your post, Gutty, is about as offensive and worthless as the horseshit you seem to be growing on your elbow. I'll bet it really stinks. :P

Yes, I loathe unmelodic dark psy and find it to be a pox on the psy genre, helping to make the genre look as dumb as many ignorant IDM lovers consider it to be. But at least I'm trying to give a reason for my dislike.

my friend trance is state not a style... ot be in a trance you need to focus on something repetitive... i.e a 4/4 beat... trance music does not have to have amelody, and if you have been a serious follower of the scene, there was lot of early Goa in the 90's that did not have melodies as such, but complex sounds and samples tweaked to enhance the experience of being in a trance... so technically your idea about what trance music are a bit wonky... also if you don't like a type of music, don;t listen to it... i know I don;t like full on, including Saafi Connection or whatever they're called and therefore I never listen to it or go to gigs where I knwo this is the mian style... therefore I feel no need to giver negative comments on their hard work, I levae the reviews and opinions to the people who are more professionaly in this area... so stop saying on eis better or worse, they are here and you have the choice to avoid them or not... make the right and mature choice!

Guest The Journey Man Project

btw

Cybernetica... this is really nice work... it takes alot to make be want to buy and album, I'm mostly a compilation type guy, but this would be something I'd consider buying... best of lucke for the future and hope to see you on a compilation or album release soon :D

• 7 months later...

I've noticed him gone since around the time this was put out, I've been wondering the same but I never got into regular contact with Lars, havent checked the site recently either, perhaps theres news?

But yes, amazing music from the beginning

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Cyb,

I Have Listened To Your Album Before You Posted This One. You Posted It Before BTW. :lol:

I Can't Say Anything Bad About It At All.

I Also Have My Faves: 2653, First Contact, Valkyrie!!!!!

Thanks A Bunch,

I Have Listened To This Album More Or Less 20 Times. Repeatitivly.

Nice Job! :clapping:

• 1 month later...