Asura: Life² in july 2007

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be playing the title track from this album on friday the 13th (oh my) on island of fire festival in greece. two days after (on the same festival) you will be able to hear the entire album presented live from charles himself.

be there :)

klaus

I waited and it paid off!

Got this album in the post yesterday & I've already listened to it 4 time!

Great stuff it is! Hope I can find the time to write a review :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your comments, everybody!

During the psynews hiatus, Life² lived his (first ;)) life, and received really good feedbacks in the scene (isratrance, myspace, discogs, for example).

I didn't expect insults, of course, but it touches me really really... The album reached last week the top 14 in Itunes dance/electronic australian charts (why in Australia? Don't know), and is top13 on psyshop, though it's ambient, and though we are in july, a dead month for sells.

I would like to thank everybody who bought the album, for the effort it is, financial and ethic, though it would be so easy to take (steal) it for free on the net.

Thank you very much for your support, you make this kind of music and music in general staying alive!!!!

Love and light from here

ASURA

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody. A track from the new album, The Propecy, is elligible to be the sunset track on the BBC Pathaan soundtrack show. Please leave your vote here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/pathaans...haw/index.shtml

Moreover, for the information, Asura is still number one on saikosounds in the chillout side, and reached back the top twenty @ psyshop after being sold out... :)

The album reached last week the top 14 in Itunes dance/electronic australian charts (why in Australia? Don't know), and is top13 on psyshop, though it's ambient, and though we are in july, a dead month for sells.

It's also #1 on the 3 month Chill sales chart over at SaikoSounds. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh, and I voted for Prophecy, but it needs more help to get to top there. :( MORE VOTES, PEOPLE!

Voted for Asura. :)

And congrats on your success dude. You really deserve it. I've been listening to the album quite a lot of times already (see down here \/ ) and I still can't figure out which tracks I like best. That usually means something. :)