Artist: Har-El

mars

Artist: Har-El

Date: 02-04-07

By: InFecTeD_gOa

Q: Are you currently preparing a new album? What’s his style?

yes, i am preparing a psytrance album now which will include different atmospheres and vibes from progressive to full-on nightish and morning uplifting.

Q: When do you project to release it?

I plan to release it this year as soon as possible.

Q: Is there any artist you would like to work with?

I would like to work with GMS Man with no Name and Astrix.

Q: Future projects?

Goa compilations with old tracks of mine that were played in fullmoon parties.

Q: What kind of equipment do you use to make your tracks?

I used to use analog equipment but now i use just the computer environment, plugins and instruments.

Q: What are your favourite goa albums and artists?

My favorite goa albums and artists are Man with no Name and GMS. I dont have one favorite album but I liked Nitrox by etnica.

Q: Which other music styles do you like?

I like all kinds of electronic music from the '80's - my own stuff from the '90s Yello, Depeche Mode Kraftwerk and some house like beni ben essi style.

Q: What do you do in everyday life except making music?

Studying computer tech, and making music, he he and listening to music.

Q: Is pure psychedelic trance is dead (old school)?

For me that Spirit is always alive, you can always put a touch of it in today's music and create a special style of trance.

mixed with old and new, that's new school for me.

Q: What do you think about free mp3 sites like emule?

The quality isnt like the cd quality and you dont get the cover, sometimes it's nice to advertise old music but against it its' stealing people's art. if you keep it to yourself it's ok but if you start to pass it around it's too much,. I think the net killed some of the new vibes of the music.

Q: Can you quote me some names of French artists?

Deedrah, Total eclipse, 3d-vision, Talamasca, Absolum, this label is very good i think also Deedrah.

Q: What would you like to tell to yours fans?

To buy cd's and not get them from the e'mule, no, i am joking.... buy my next cd it's pure trance. melodic, keep on the spirit of trance alive always.

i like you and maybe try to find for me a nice french fan-girl, smart and good looking. he he!!!

Thanks Har-Ell for doing the interview and we hope to hear more stuff from you soon!!!

Take care

cheers

har-el