The coolest track titles evargh

Aerosis

ticon - the clown smells like gasoline

Named after a comedy radio show, which was called "Clownen luktar bensin" in Swedish. I recall it occasionally being very, very funny, but I think it's been a few years since it went off the air.

SBK - Mitleid Express

First, the title is arsing the title "midnight express", which is a film title as well as the title of (more than) one trance track.

Second, the word is just so genious. Me and my friends, we know some girls who were almost always ... like, down and sexually frustrated. Kinda, you know? You know. And every time we met them it was like always having to hear their laments. And once I said to my friends before we met them girls: "naaah, dudes, I don't wanna play Mitleid Express again!" ... and from that point we actually use Mitleid Express as a term for situations like that, where you have to hear somebody's laments about him being down, desperate, sexually frustrated and that blah blah when you actually don't wanna hear it.

Mitleid Express.

I bet Sebastian had experienced that kind of stuff too, so he named the track like that. Genious :D

+1 !

In terms of trance related stuff, the greatest title ever has to be "Gravity Mirage" by Total Eclipse. I just love that one. One of my own tracks is called "hypnogogic mesmerism unravelling" but that doesn't really count (even though I'm pretty proud of that title).

That's actually a pretty good title! If we're talking about our own tracks here though, I was always very pleased with 'Synchronicity Converger' by the Unconscious Collective... fans of Jung will know what we were on about, I hope :)

Miranda- gnocchi (short, catchy, unforgettable and plainly simple. But undeniably effective.)

Technossomy- V.T.O.L. (why? Because this abbreviation got around 3/4 of the world's goa/psy trance listeners wondering what the hell it meant! Naturally, today it doesn't raise that many eyebrows, but think back- remember how cool was it to be one of the "enlightened" ones who knew what it stood for? :D )

Oh yeah, and the album title of Pelinpala's debut release: My CD has landed on the next dor neighbours dog (wonderful title)

Prometheus - 9th (The Man Who Swam Through A Speaker) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...