Rama OOOD - Psysoup

Colin OOOD

Hi All!

Feeling a bit peckish for some good music? Perhaps some full-phat Psysoup is what you need. Another tracklist-free psytrance mix from Rama OOOD... mmm tasty.

Rama OOOD - Psysoup

Just click the link to download - none of that pesky right-clicking needed, thanks to Jason Frog's wizardry.

Enjoy!

01 track

This is a very good psychedelic opening trance for a set!

02 track

The next track is also good and keeps telling the story of the first track.Sorry but I didn't like this one :(

03 track

This is a descent track. "let's go" roboto sample is marvelous. Funky percussions & psychedelic swirling effects all over the place.

04 track

"electro fun", nice electro bassline. Twisted track I liked it.

05 track

Mmm we are going to full on style guys. Flip the vinyl backwards effects and nice bassline makes you move your as* on the dancefloor!Uplifting and funky!Very nice break at the middle of the track!Great work Rama this is what I was waiting for! :D

06 track

Hear this track!Nice transition so that i didn't realise the track changed! :D Very nice bassline and synth melody spinning in your head. Reminds me Electric Universe!Great!

07 track

Yes I love long transitions!The next track is going to rock the place I'm sure from the beginning as we are in the full on area.Nice breaks and vocals melted in effects do nice work.Wow nice goa feelings in those keyboard notes!I hope you give it a chance to hear it again full :D Pity we didn't hear it again.This was the best track for me so far.

08 track

Hmmmm "electrify me" bassline!Hear this sequencer guys!It will burn us! :D "Shhhhh I heard a noise!" Yes dude someone is coming....is the energy of the track :D Samples from Aliens Movie? Great!Also the break was awesome.

09 track

Let's get more weirdo...This track has a very promising uplifting bassline!The track is psychedelic and full on, but psychedelic elements is the winner here.Not so many melodies, keeps it underground and groovy.I like that.Nice chick's sexy vocals.What?Let's go funky style with the Saxophone?Great idea :D

10 track

This track sounds a lit bit heavy, hard and dirty.Sorry didn't like the guitar even though there are nice leads.

11 track

The set is closing with a full on/psychedelic twisted track.

The sound quality of the mix is very good.

The set is really smooth!

Favorite track?Track 7!

I really enjoyed this new style full on vs psychedelic trance.Maybe is the future of the scene?I hope so :D

In other words guys, Mr Rama here is offering us 11 super dooper psychedelic and full on ingredients to make a delicious and yummy psy soup! :D I tried it and I'm full now....Maybe you should try it out!

I hope tracklist will be posted soon?

Thanks for sharing with us Rama and opening our minds :D