Tellus 2-Dikotom Opinion?

Xochi

Well This weekend;has been a very beautiful weekend the sun has been shining reminding of me of summer ect.

I got a copy of the Full-Moon DVD, off my friend (The Actual Guy who made the DVD lol) and watched it to find it slightly dissapointing in a sense that most of the acts that were playing were full-on. Francis did put the interview of Jannis (Filteria) where jannis put the point across why he made melodic psytrance and how he wants the scene goto back to its roots ect; Which I totally agreed with.

so after that I started listning to classic goa trance for the rest of the weekend :) and I've started searching for more old school melodic style with the modern production (like Filteria) I shall be buying two more CD's from Suntrip Records.

and I have come across Tellus 2-Dikotom (album) the samples from psyshop sound nice, but I before buy it I am just wondering if anybody has got this CD and what they think to it?