Basslines?

Hey guys waz up???

I am using Fl studio 5 and i have the idea of creating psychedelic trance...

But i am a bit difficult in creating some nice bassline... :angry::angry: :angry:

Do i need some other samples or some vst???

plz don't tell me to use another program cause i really don't have the time to do learn it...

So just please share your knowlege with me.

I really like paranormal attack basslines. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u have some good 303 emulators like Phosyon, ABL or some whriten by chatnik, but u can also use other synths...i prefer albino, low CPU usage very warm and deep basses and u can chose betveen digital and analog signals or u can combine it together. :)B)

hey man :) search a bit inside our forum, there have been quite a few threads regarding bass..

get a good 303 emu, as already said. muon tau my favourite.

anyway you will need to choose one synth to learn with, you need to understand the synth, how synthesis works, filters etc...

stick to this synth, a few months, and it will seem so easy one day :rolleyes:

good luck

Hey guys waz up???

I am using Fl studio 5 and i have the idea of creating psychedelic trance...

But i am a bit difficult in creating some nice bassline... :angry::angry: :angry:

Do i need some other samples or some vst???

plz don't tell me to use another program cause i really don't have the time to do learn it...

So just please share your knowlege with me.

I really like paranormal attack basslines. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is it the sound you're having difficulty with, or the notes? If the sound, I use and like this:

Novation BassStation Rack

Posted Image

All of my basslines are made in Albino (yeah, it's universal for anything you want to create) and Muon Tau Pro. But the second one I use only for dancefloor killers, not for trippy tracks, while the first one can be used to create any bassline you like.

IMHO bassline is the easiest thing to create, so try!

thnks guys you know i am not really confused on the sound of the bass but i am a bit confuse about the notes(to make it sound a bit groovy) and the effects to use on the bass...

Well that's more difficult. No one can tell you how to be groovy. :P

Put just as much thought into the silences as the notes, and listen to lots of basslines to get ideas.

try lookin through the 'mother of all basslines' thread on isratrance....

as for makin a regular fullon bassline, get a decent bass sound n make the bassline on the lower octave like this- KBBBKBBB....where k is thre kick n b is the bass note....bring in some variation in the notes to make it more groovy....hope that helped.. :)