Transwave - Backfire

Jon Cocco

• 3 weeks later...

i guess since they wanted to introduce with their music new generation of psytrancers before release of their new album its quite rational to release only one cd, since i dont think that "youngsters" would have interest in listening to 2cd's of someones "best of". imo.

sure, then there are goa fans, for whom even 4 cd's wouldnt be enough, but i dont know if that was main target of this release, as allready mentioned, i read somewhere that backfire is like an intro for those who never heard of psytrance, sort of promotional release before their upcoming album :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

11/10

Simply put it this cd is unbelievable. Anahata is one of the best tracks ever written and not just in Psytrance field. (Also one of the first Goa tracks I heard. It took me 5 years to find out that it was a Transwave one).

Flamycogire is... no words. Killer, real killer. It has probably the best bassline ever and amazing lines. Another track that took me years and years to find out that it's a Transwave one).

The rest of the tracks are all masterpieces.

• 2 weeks later...

Dis is one of the best damn... transwave cd i hve heard all d tracks r such a killler.............. Cycles of life , Flamicogyre OMG dey r awsum

arsonik iz jst amazing song

4.6/5 :drama:

• 3 months later...

I would buy this for Arsonik and Code S9 alone. Both stellar work from 1996.

The other best ones are Adoration To The Aum, Hypersphere and Cycles Of Life.

I find Bombay Night and Flamincogyre a little lacking. 5/5 for sure though.