Total 71:00 Minutes

Quality : 192kbs

Tracks 1 to 8 : hypnotic/emotional goa trance

Tracks 9 & 10 : Mind blowing tracks (just for happy finish) :D

I really believe the selection tracks are top goa trance tracks

**Download Link removed**

P.S do not expect something special from the way they have mixed i'm not dj :P

Guest Cosmogenesis

Amaaaaaaaaaazing mix, my friend!! :D I'm glad you finally decided to post it there, because your set is a pure blast and true goa fans will enjoy it certainly! :D I love and appreciate it, and I have to say that for a first mix from your part, you impressed me a lot. You made definitely a great selection there of emotional & spiritual goa tracks, since the transitions and the order of the tracks create, as a result, musically, a very homogenic & intense harmony & feeling. I didn't recognize all the tracks of your set. So a tracklist of the set will be more than welcomed. :)

Thanx for the sharing and hope to hear a new killer mix like this one from you very soon! :D Btw, you give me now the burning desire to mix myself! :)

Guest Rezwalker

Thank ya all :D

actually it was just a try to share with good old school lovers some moments. nothing more cause i'm not dj :D

here's the tracklist :

1. Guy sebbag-winner riff

2. Endora-joy

3. California sunshine-flying eye land

4. KODE VI-near to the divine (doof remix)

5. Satori-back to earth

6. Charm-padomania

7. Eco-ufolk

8. Bypass unit-cruiser

9. Slinky wizard-supernatural

10. Manmademan-elevator

cheerssssssss :D

hey man, sick mix I am really enjoying it, this is the type of shit that reminds me that I love this style of music! Id be interested in checking out more of your mixes if you have any... also if you have any suggestions for dj's with styles similar to yours let me know! keep up the good work and the music alive...PEACE

Guest Rezwalker

@ Deranger & plurimagination : I'm glad to see u satisfied for the mix :D

thanks to all golden artists from GOA era we have a chance to joy great moments :D

Plurimagination : about your questions, check your PM.

Cheers :)

Guest Rezwalker

another awesome goa mix! really liked that last one by Manamademan. never heard it before.

Yo K-BAN yeap this track is insane killah party track :D same as almost every EP/Compilations tracks from them!

the right opposite with their 2 albums! imo both albums are very mediocre.

Indeed a real goa mix... To me, many of the songs are pretty new, and I've still got quite some goa tracks gathered here. Most songs are really good too in my opinion.

The mixing really isn't anything to boast about, but that's alright. Mixing is not that important to me anyway. :)