Cemetery Psy

Goa Bill

Damn, just look at this!

126 replies of people dissing possible idiots.

Don't you have like... yourself already to worry about? :S

The message is already heard, those fools look stupid and don't have a chance of possible succession, ok. It won't make it any clearer by saying it three million times :blink:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as you can find it out, it still doesn't mean i am wrong. In fact you are wrong. Which means i am right.

Are you denying that the 6 pointed star is also an Indian symbol?

Google the word "Shatkona" if you are skeptical that people that aren't Jewish have long used the two interlocking triange six pointed star.

As to it being a newer Jewish symbol, or at least only recently an important symbol for Jewish identity here is where I got my info:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsourc...daism/star.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

If you know of better resources, please do share them with me. I am genuinly fascinated by this symbol :)

No need to get testy about it either ;)

PS Id be happy to continue this discussion in PM if you dont wanna go off topic.

There is a whole load of music people claim to be psytrance that really isn't... couldn't this be more? The only reason this kind of thing is around and popular is because people are paying attention to it... personally I think most of the so-called "darkpsy" out there ain't remotely psychedelic nor entrancing; it's just some kind of kiddie hardcore nonsense made by people with vastly different sensibilities than how one would broadly characterize most psytrance listeners. These kids are obviously not the next Infected Mushroom in the making, so why not simply ignore this adolescent nonsense? Just a thought.

...personally I think most of the so-called "darkpsy" out there ain't remotely psychedelic nor entrancing; it's just some kind of kiddie hardcore nonsense made by people with vastly different sensibilities than how one would broadly characterize most psytrance listeners.

I don't understand what so many people on this forum have against darkpsy. Sure there's a lot of crap being made at the moment, but good stuff like Kindzadza or The Nommos sounds way more psychedelic to my ears than all the prog/fullon and most of the melodic stuff I've ever heard. Just my 2 cents.

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of it... but you have to admit that quality control is not very widespread. How many tracks are badly produced, have no real ideas, and simply sound something like all the rest, with hard beats and "crazy" noises assembled without much intelligent thought? Quality control is lacking in the realm of "darkpsy" and it really shows. But like I said, some of it really appeals to me in a big way.

Thanks everybody for support.I got many pm and mail`s for peoples who love to listen dark psychedelic trance music.

Most people on this forum do not listen this kidney of music.. but still wish to stop me and the trillion people who love trance like this.

Thanks again for good people. keep up!!

I may not be that kidney of a person, but I never did get the tracks yesterday... :(

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of it... but you have to admit that quality control is not very widespread. How many tracks are badly produced, have no real ideas, and simply sound something like all the rest, with hard beats and "crazy" noises assembled without much intelligent thought? Quality control is lacking in the realm of "darkpsy" and it really shows. But like I said, some of it really appeals to me in a big way.

That's very true,but i would say it goes for the whole psy scene & not just the dark subgenre. Too much formulaic,generic,uninnovative tracks that have absolutely nothing new to offer.

Most people who want to listen to really good darkpsy mostly find good quality :P

In almost every genre and style you have good quality and lesser, so it's not a big deal actually. Just feel the flow and energy and you'll get what you want eventually :)

but come on, post some fucking music already no?

yeah, right, come on, you owe us that after we gave you so much feedback on your images!

:lol:

So much fuzz about an ugly cover and their ripped artist name?Maybe they where very inspired by that movie, or want to express their facination for the morbid this way, or how "dark" their music actually is. :rolleyes:

Maybe a lil' childish-tasteless.

I don't think they mean to be anti-semitic, maybe they have a logical explanation?Or maybe just the opposite, they don't even realise...

I've seen much worse but in an other genre then.

You might wanna take a look at these morbid covers.

http://e.discogs.com/label/Slaughter+Productions

Especially Mauthausen Orchestra - Necrofellatio / Mafarka.

Really, the last one is very hard to erase from your memory.Mine at least ...

Not very normal.

If I remember correctly Dead Kennedy's brought out an album once with the half blown of head from kennedy on it.

Other genres I know, but I can live with ugly "psytrance" covers and black/death metal inspired minds.And if the music sucks it sucks, nothing strange with all these new artists that pop out of the ground like mushrooms.

Maybe it doesn't even suck.

Personally it seems to me that there is more quality control in darkpsy than other subgenres. The average darkpsy release I listen to on saikosounds sounds much better than the average fullon release, for example.

Personally it seems to me that there is more quality control in darkpsy than other subgenres. The average darkpsy release I listen to on saikosounds sounds much better than the average fullon release, for example.

I think you two have a different definition of the word quality, to me it seems Basilisk is talking about the sound quality and I have to agree with him. A lot of darkpsy releases can't be enjoyed on a good hifi, they just sound godawful (e.g. no proper bass, just painful overcompressed midrange freqs). I mean I love darkpsy, nothing gets me more going than some decent darkpsy, but half of the dark releases if not more are just poorly produced and only suitable for the trash bin. Sad but true.

i find it particularly sad that psytrance genre always is adapting rather than creating or getting a fresh breeze from inside the genre. imagine the vice versa for a second, black metal bands texting about bees and flowers and lsd. this wouldn't be happening, because of a certain pride for that genre, which seemingly a lot of people don't have who mix psychedelic trance with this kind of sound.

i'm not saying there is anything wrong in projecting bad feelings with your psytrance music. but if you deicde to have a concept, you have to explain it.

as i see it, this just had an unlucky start, but the two guys are to blame themselves. if you want to make conceptual music about cannibal's holocaust, nothing wrong with it, but then you have to be true to yourself and your concept. layering the star of david under the om symbol, and that completed with the slogan cannibal holocaust, is just plain nonsense, and has nothing to do with the cannibal holocaust thingie at all. myself, i like references to greek mythology in my tunes, and given that i would never come to the idea of putting an om symbol on a picture or cover :)

as i see it, this just had an unlucky start, but the two guys are to blame themselves. if you want to make conceptual music about cannibal's holocaust, nothing wrong with it, but then you have to be true to yourself and your concept. layering the star of david under the om symbol, and that completed with the slogan cannibal holocaust, is just plain nonsense, and has nothing to do with the cannibal holocaust thingie at all.

+1