Cemetery Psy

Goa Bill

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you polling? What is wrong about our project?

We are making dark trance music and it is our style of life..

I`m normaly guy & my brother too.

if anyone have a problem, don't bullshitin' about us on forums and blogs, just say that on our e-mail!!!

Where is the poll ? :huh:

Did I miss anything ?

Lol internet, I can`t believe I read through all of that.

Musical tastes aside, making "horror trance" and having graveyard imagery etc... is just as silly as westerners making "goa trance" and having images of buddha, etc.

Besides, I´d be hard presssed to think that there is some kind of "neonazi trance" out there, they prolly used the star of david because it looked "occult" to them. There´s also the OM syllable there. By Pavel´s logic they want to destroy hindus, etc.. also?

Some of you people need to get out more :ph34r:

Exactly my thoughts .... It's just a name and a photo.

is just as silly as westerners making "goa trance" and having images of buddha, etc <- well said

As much as i don't like Buddha and all the rest religious imagery in Psy Trance i think comparing it to death imagery that we have is a bit unfair.

I much prefer Jesus in the covers and Pat Robertson samples than screams and words like Holocaust with the Star of David on the cover.

so a western born guy cant know anything about buddha :huh: ?

Some do. But I doubt most of the guys who made ohm shanti plur trance during the 90s were really into it.

As much as we don't like it, psytrance has got an image aswell as any other genre.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh, you havnt even heard thier music. Perhaps their name and logo is a tad inappropriate, but so what? You guys are just thrashing these people and its quite disturbing to watch to be honest, let them be and drop the mob mentality please...

So far you have called them Ignorant, stupid and amongst other things. What kind of people does that make you guys then?

Some food for thought.

as a jew I find the name and the icons being used on their picture quite offensive.

graveyard photo... so ridicules! and surely not suitable to the trance scene

the foolish symbol combination & REALLY BAD name picking is very ignorant and childish

but really... but give it a rest, OD made a really good point here.

just ignore them and their music and that’s it, stop provoking them!

I don't think it will change anything, certainly wont add us good credit points ;)

Some do. But I doubt most of the guys who made ohm shanti plur trance during the 90s were really into it.

As much as we don't like it, psytrance has got an image aswell as any other genre.

i think there are quite a few ppl in the western that know pretty much about these things...

especially in this scene...but who knows if those guys were "really" into it..

btw. pics is great...

dark style!!!

today is the day of the exclamation mark!!!!!

well I think back in the 90s most of the people were into it. Laters it seems it became more of a trend/fashion & rather superficial.

In my defense. I said ignorant in the pure meaning of the word. So I didnt attack the intention of them, just their understading about the image they're putting

And the main point of this thread is:

If image is not really important for a music artist to stand out, then change the pictures. Maybe even change the name.

Its kind of lame anyways. Taken straight from some other movie....

You could use something more cheerie like Cannibal H :D

Keep the music, that's what matters

In my defence....

Dont bother. You have been exposed for the character you are. Its simply unforgivable in my opinion. I used to have a lot of respect for you Stalker, but now, im not so sure.

I used to look up to you. Almost like an older brother would. But you destroyed all that when you decided to insult those poor misguided children.

Just walk away Stalker...I cant even look at you right now...

Dont bother. You have been exposed for the character you are. Its simply unforgivable in my opinion. I used to have a lot of respect for you Stalker, but now, im not so sure.

I used to look up to you. Almost like an older brother would. But you destroyed all that when you decided to insult those poor misguided children.

Just walk away Stalker...I cant even look at you right now...

My character have always been exposed as great source of wisdom and sarcasm

They have wrong with that picture of the David's star, but they don't want to insult anyone with that. They will remove that picture from site. I have listen their music and it's dark trance with horror sound, there is nothing nacistic. And the name is taken from the movie "Cannibal Holocaust", the movie about holocaus of cannibals, not jews or other people, their and my people Serb, also are victims of the holocaust in The Second World War.

that makes it even worse imo.

as a jew I find the name and the icons being used on their picture quite offensive.

graveyard photo... so ridicules! and surely not suitable to the trance scene

the foolish symbol combination & REALLY BAD name picking is very ignorant and childish

but really... but give it a rest, OD made a really good point here.

just ignore them and their music and that’s it, stop provoking them!

I don't think it will change anything, certainly wont add us good credit points ;)

I am jewish I dont find that picture offensive lots of my family were put to the gas chambers, an when I see the name Holocaust I dont take offence at all; neither do I take offence to the swastika, because it is a ancient symbol of peaceful, mystical,blessings, it is used in the pagan, Hindu and the Buddhist world, ancient synagogues ect

on top of all the that I listen to Black Metal (when I say that people they think I slaughter goats and worship the devil or a nazi all because they look at the front cover of the albums), true Black metal is nothing todo with worshipping the devil far from it; most new black metal bands like to think it is, and take it to dark places but it is not at all. it is about Pagans,Norse/Viking Mythology, Mystical lands, visioning flying over mountains & forests ect

Sorry digressing, like most people said just ignore the front cover and listen to the music haha. :)

No wrong. It was used by Jews all the time.

I don't say they did it to provoke. I think they are stupid bored kids that think they are hip by putting bunch of images together and using a cool English word. As you see their English is not that good.

Off Topic:

Actually you are wrong about this one. I have looked into the 6-pointed star, and as far as I can find out, it only became an important symbol of Judaism later on. If you look at ancient Hindu art, the 6-pointed is used very frequently.

Off Topic:

Actually you are wrong about this one. I have looked into the 6-pointed star, and as far as I can find out, it only became an important symbol of Judaism later on. If you look at ancient Hindu art, the 6-pointed is used very frequently.

As far as you can find it out, it still doesn't mean i am wrong. In fact you are wrong. Which means i am right.

Holly shit, what a tread, i would be like to somebody talk about me in such a big tread like this one :)

"Nemoj da ti nabijemo kundak u dupe" i think they have told that :)

I read all this and it's funny. Like we in Serbia say : "Mlacenje prazne slame" :)

:lol::lol::lol: ...forget everything I said about your name in the Trip To Dreamland review section...

These posts made me laugh my ass off for the whole afternoon! I might even get you a gig in Zagreb!!! :lol:

P.S.: about this thread, I'd just like to add: "Prelijevanje iz šupljeg u prazno!" :lol: