Cemetery Psy

Goa Bill

If they want to arse black metal with that name (and picture) and their music is good I think it's funny.

but if they're not doing anything special the name's just attention-whoring around...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they want to arse black metal with that name (and picture) and their music is good I think it's funny.

but if they're not doing anything special the name's just attention-whoring around...

+1

@ Otto +1

edit: doesn't cannibal holocaust sound like taking two "evil" words and putting them together?

isn't all psytrance about taking two "tech/scifi/spiritual" words and putting them together? :D

So i was browsing Isratrance today and i stumbled upon this interesting image.

Yes, it's a new Dark Psy project, and i wonder what's next really.

It's not even funny yet. It's just plain sad and stupid.

Posted Image

Discuss?

:lol:

These guys are my friends and stop bullshitin' about them and they are nice persons...

Cannibal Holocaust, so what?

Does anybody bullshitin' to Analog PUSSY for their name? I gues not

And Nino and Miksa are trying to make something new not to copy anyone.

Tell them not to put themselves on the cover. It just screams dodgy rock band :(

Come on. Seriously. There has always been a horror portion of this scene, and one that lots of people have enjoyed for a long time. The only difference is that they haven't been as explicit with their artist name. But it's still the same thing. Horror trance. Big deal.

Sure; I love Horror Place for example. But at least his album cover is kind of nice to look at, whereas the CH one just screams out "kiddy rock band for people who want to get more attention from their parents by acting like they're all messed up and, like, alienated, man, because of the bleakness of their frankly pretty cosy lives".

wow, look at all them hippies going like "omg this is silly/stupid/whatever" were so PLUR!!11 except when it ain't about flowers and happy happy joy joy stuff... OMFG!!1 ThEY DON'T HAVE DREADLOCKS AND BARE FEET AND DON'T WEAR GREEN PANTS... WTF>!?! EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED!! But REMEMBER we remain to keep the PLUR... OMGWTF..

:rolleyes:

I do agree that it looks highly childish, but oh well..., whatever they got their inspiration from. I don't listen to psytrance anymore anyway.

Granted, the project name they chose is very disturbing,

but I'll wait to hear what these 2 have to offer.

:)

I'll wait to hear their music to pass judgment, but that cover blows goats.

I dont really like their name either, I think it is way meolodramatic, and it is offensive because there is only one Holocaust that people think of when the word comes up. Its like if someone had the word "Klan" with a K in their artist name. Just not cool.

I like Psy with dark/scary/horror themes because vampires and ghouls and ghosts are fantasy and they are fun. Only superstitious hippies and religious wingnuts will be frightned by them.

Genocide and racism are very real and they arent fun at all.

But if they do something creative with samples from that wierdo movie or something like that it will make a little more sense, because it will be clear that they are referring to a crazy fucked up movie and not Hitlers Holocaust.

If you want a good name in that vein, try "Graveyard Slut". :lol: Too bad it wasnt a darkpsy producer that came up with this name.

So i was browsing Isratrance today and i stumbled upon this interesting image.

Yes, it's a new Dark Psy project, and i wonder what's next really.

It's not even funny yet. It's just plain sad and stupid.

Posted Image

Discuss?

They should have contacted NHJO for band name.

emopsy already exists nemo.. where is your head.. its called morning fullon.. yahel is the master of it all.. with future prophecy a close second.

:lol:

and to stay on topic.. its another sign there is loads of bullshit happening in the scene. i think its sign number 10948887300 but i could have missed a few by accident...

Wrong imho, Emo music is rather melancholic while morning full-on is more uplifting, at least Yahel is. Try again!! :P

plain redundant.

Why plain? Because if this is an attempt to attract buyers, the only ones they are going to attract are at best frustrated, 15 year old high school delinquent drop outs. With shaved heads an wooden baseball bats, with little red crosses drawn on them in upside down positions. It's imperative that those sam kids hate their parents, hate God, hate the government, the landlord, their own dog, little sisters, ex-girlfreinds and presesnt boyfriends!

Why redundant? And why not? So far we had zombies, devils, goblins, draculas, werewolfs, half humans, who knows what's to expect now that we have pro-holocaust cannibals. I once read that this whole goa/psy music knows "no limits or boundries"! After seeing this imbecile crap, I'm positive that statement was never more true... Get a life!!!

stfu, psy scence is so fucked up elitist.

each to his own. things evolve...you know?

everything new is shit. that aint no hippy attitude whatsoever.

maybe there are ppl out there that have been waiting for exact this kinda thingie`?

cant say i like what i see, but:

cant judge till i hear something from em...... although i think their project name is ugly....

thx

wow, look at all them hippies going like "omg this is silly/stupid/whatever" were so PLUR!!11 except when it ain't about flowers and happy happy joy joy stuff... OMFG!!1 ThEY DON'T HAVE DREADLOCKS AND BARE FEET AND DON'T WEAR GREEN PANTS... WTF>!?! EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED!! But REMEMBER we remain to keep the PLUR... OMGWTF..

:rolleyes:

I do agree that it looks highly childish, but oh well..., whatever they got their inspiration from. I don't listen to psytrance anymore anyway.

i dont think there is that many plur hippies on the forum nt; its a different breed nowadays. you might even have to adjust your whole mental schema of psytrance and all its plur people. The only times i see the lettercombination plur is when people are taking the piss of people that are listening to psytrance. never do the listeners themself use it :P

why did you add the fact you are not listening to pietrance anymore?

What are the odds for that? You are playing Satan's advocate again Otto. We both know that it's just another 160+ BPM Killarg Dark Psy project.

My point is that there are lots of really stupid names in this genre, and some of those stupid names have good music behind them. That's all. It's the ol' "Don't judge a book by its cover" thing. I'd bet their music sucked, but I wouldn't trash them before I heard their music. Maybe it's what we've all been waiting for. You'd never know by their name alone.

Why you polling? What is wrong about our project?

We are making dark trance music and it is our style of life..

I`m normaly guy & my brother too.

if anyone have a problem, don't bullshitin' about us on forums and blogs, just say that on our e-mail!!!

Hi Mr Holocaust,

Its a public forum with people that have opinions, you will have to live with that. A nicer post from your side however, will most likely not result in more negative posts.

Regards,

Nemo DX Zimmer

Its like if someone had the word "Klan" with a K in their artist name. Just not cool.

What's wrong with the word "Klan"? :huh:

Why you polling? What is wrong about our project?

We are making dark trance music and it is our style of life..

I`m normaly guy & my brother too.

if anyone have a problem, don't bullshitin' about us on forums and blogs, just say that on our e-mail!!!

Err sorry. That's not the way it works. In my eyes going with such name is a bit like creating a KKK Rap group and expecting it to go unnoticed in the Rap scene.

Sorry buddy, using the word Holocaust, taking pictures in the graveyard is not normal. Perhaps it's cool in the Death Metal scene. It's not cool in Psy Scene. Sorry for being an elitist and Mr. know it all, but that's the way i see it. And i'm more than sure that you got no good music to back it up with. Just another mindless 160BPM with screaming samples and reversed kicks in the breaks.