Need a FL studio project file..

Hi there!

I am totally new to writing psychedelic trance tracks. However, I know FL studio quite well as I had an expirience of creating several hip-hop tracks with it. Now my interest has moved on the psytrance, but, of course, it is not so easy to do such a transition. Hip-hop has nothing to do with a psy trance.. And I don't know even what to start with, how to make a drum sequence, bassline to match it, etc.

So, I would ask people who are also using FL studio to upload a fl project file, maybe a simple full-on track (simple is much better than a complex one), maybe the ones you made yourselves in FL when you just have started writing psy.

I think that examining such ready-made track will give me a better idea and understanding of how to write it..

Thanks in advance! :)

Greating from Lithuania.

The first step to making psy trance: Follow nothing that anyone else says.

make basslines the way you think they should be, structure the songs according to your own rules... maybe listen to a few dj sets to maybe get an idea of song structures, but it should all be done on your own :P

Your hip hop influence should go into your psytrance... i think it would be a very cool style ;)... (i suggest using all kinds of breakbeats, and layer them over each other, and screw with their everything)

if you copy someone... i think you could be a musical in-breeder (makeing psytrance inspired by psytrance) you have to bring something else to it to give it that extra bit of soul (to make it: psy inspired by <music genre, in your case, hip hop> )

anyway... as for a track.... look for some minimal psy (shiva chandra is a good way to start)

besides that, full-on is quite complex.... :)

Good Luck!