martin luther sample

eshu

mmm.. I've heard this one in Soulclipse, last morning, at the chillout stage. I do not know who was playing right then but he was really good :)

it begins with the famous words of martin luther king; "I HAVE A DREAM!" this sample booms at the beginning and shakes the person. well it shook me within my trip ;)

the sample is used many times within the track, in morphed and strange ways often.

I'm looking for the track since then, desperately. no one seems to know :(

you'd make me crazily happy if you happen to help :D

mmm.. I've heard this one in Soulclipse, last morning, at the chillout stage. I do not know who was playing right then but he was really good :)

it begins with the famous words of martin luther king; "I HAVE A DREAM!" this sample booms at the beginning and shakes the person. well it shook me within my trip ;)

the sample is used many times within the track, in morphed and strange ways often.

Jaia "I would Like To Live".....there's also Total Eclipse remix

Maybe one of these two is what you're looking for.

• 1 month later...

i have too many tracks to find where it is,, but there is a star sound orchestra (or it is astralasia ? :-)

called "the force" with a sample of mlk saying " i have a dream"

maybe a new version of this old track...

www.myspace.com/astralseeker

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

mayeb this:

Moksha - Activate Your Merkabah - Caleido

"We aren’t gonna march with any weapons … we aren’t gonna march with bricks or bottles. We’re gonna march with something more powerful than all of that. We’re gonna march with the force of our souls."