Upcoming Releases

amphiton

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Insomnia Record's homepage:

The «Mind Hack» is the debut album of Alien Mental. The project Alien Mental began in San Francisco after countless trance gatherings, during which he received musical visions of the future.

The «Mind Hack» is an eye opening journey into ones inner dimensions, society and the cosmos. It is a map that will alter your perception giving you an imprint to remember. It is an album inspired by Ancient Forbidden Technologies found on our planet. Get ready to "reclaim your mind" and be Mind Hacked:

01 - The Inititation - 2:46

02 - Waves Of Chaos - 4:12

03 - Drift Within - 8:46

04 - An Awakening - 3:00

05 - The Ritual - 8:00

06 - End Complete ? - 6:30

07 - Reclaim Your Mind - 7:36

08 - Lost on The Trip - 6:20

09 - Fully Fluoro - 6:54

10 - Still Alive - 7:20

11 - Fresh Perspectives - 7:32

12 - Into Unity - 8:22

:)

'

Sounds interesting Nurbs.... I hope its true! The tunes were quite nice I would say ;)

I hope is true also, i find them ;) also :)

first albums was indeed pretty good :)

Melbaphonics was great, i love that album :)

On the schedule for spring on Chill Tribe Records, will be:

CTRCD04: New album by Kristian Thinning (Elysium) under the name Wombatmusic. The album is called Shameful Silence, which is a benefit CD where all income goes to support the refugee children in Lebanon via Red Cross... It will be in the shops on the 27th of April!

CTRCD05: New Polyploid album by Chris Gannon from the UK called Grow Your Own. Here he explores chilled breaks, and several of the tracks are made together with Deviant Electronics (Ciaran Walsh).

CTRCD06: Solo IDM/ambient album by Danish Ian Ion, most known from Koxbox, Saiko-Pod, The Overlords, Sri Hari etc).

CTRCD06: Solo IDM/ambient album by Danish Ian Ion, most known from Koxbox, Saiko-Pod, The Overlords, Sri Hari etc).

sounds promising ... :D

will check the Logic Bomb album laters...

CTRCD04: New album by Kristian Thinning (Elysium) under the name Wombatmusic. The album is called Shameful Silence, which is a benefit CD where all income goes to support the refugee children in Lebanon via Red Cross... It will be in the shops on the 27th of April!

CTRCD05: New Polyploid album by Chris Gannon from the UK called Grow Your Own. Here he explores chilled breaks, and several of the tracks are made together with Deviant Electronics (Ciaran Walsh).

all sound pretty interseting.

You've peaked my curiosity! Any more artist albums in the pipeline for later?

Has anybody heard anything about the release date of Xerox & Illuminations The Beast Within? Hommegas website only sais coming out April 2007. It is already half way through the month and I havnt even heard an exact date yet, or anything else about it for that matter.

Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra

Posted Image

> samples + more info <

If they released this 2-3 years ago, they would be top of the mainstream, now it sounds old and nothing interesting full on with top production. imo.

On the top notch production part your right on point, but saying the if this was released two years ago part I totally disagree. This sounds very intelligent. It doesnt matter when this is released, it still sounds great!!! I will be picking this one up the day it is released. The 23rd of this month I beleive. Thanks for the samples, Im even more excited about it now.

When?!?! I want it now :) Deviant Electronics :wub:

When?!?! I want it now :) Deviant Electronics :wub:

I'm in love with this album too! I think we will release it in the end of may... It's going to mastering these days, and the artwork is being done these days too... Something for those who likes the style of the Blunt Instruments album = Chilled breaks...

I'm in love with this album too! I think we will release it in the end of may... It's going to mastering these days, and the artwork is being done these days too... Something for those who likes the style of the Blunt Instruments album = Chilled breaks...

Yeah? Sounds like yet another album I'm going to have to buy :angry::):P

I was just on the Hommega website and I downloaded and listened to a free sample of Xerox and Illuminations upcoming The Beast Within. The track to me was a great dissapointment. All electro influenced and nothing like their previous work on XI. I can only hope that the rest of the album will not be as boring as the self titled album track was :unsure:

My debut album will be released in September of this year. B)

More info later.

is it going to be in the same league as derango ? or maybe more hardcore ? :P;)

cant wait to hear the samples :)

Great! I LOOOOVE Blunt Instruments.

is it going to be in the same league as derango ? or maybe more hardcore ? :P;)

Not in the least.

There will definitely be clear elements of the crazy twisted stuff i have released so far, but much of it will be more melodic and diverse. I want the album to show people i'm not that easy to pigeonhole. :P

So please don't expect an album full of Upside Out's and Fjaqek's, or you might be disappointed. Keep an open mind. ;)