What's wrong with the Prometheus album?!

nervgaz

Does anyone have an idea why the Prometheus album isn't already out on psyshop and saiko ?

It's been like 3 weeks that the cd is out on twisted...?

Ok there is the pre-order stuff, but 3 weeks...its a pain...

:angry:

I know what you mean :(

Luckily, I'm broke at the moment so I wouldn't be able to buy it anyway :P:D

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an idea why the Prometheus album isn't already out on psyshop and saiko ?

It's been like 3 weeks that the cd is out on twisted...?

Ok there is the pre-order stuff, but 3 weeks...its a pain...

:angry:

Me think twisted is usually so late to releasing albums so they did make other distributor in european and asian wait so it will not coming out in Japan months before which was happen last time. But this time twisted not so bad but distributor still on same time

It got lost in a Corridor of Mirrors....happens all the time ;)

:lol:

I pre-ordered mine right from the Twisted site.

I got it a month ago.... wicked Cd!!

:wub:

I just bought the new Prometheus on eBay for 7.99GBP + 2GBP shipping, so it's 5GBP less than from Twisted.co.uk

The seller has almost 3000 feedbacks, 99.9% positive and claims it's a sealed retail release...

We'll see about that :)

Its out on Saikosounds ;)

Damn! It wasn't there yesterday evening. But if that eBay seller won't screw me over then I still get it cheaper than from saiko (incl. shipping). Still, I'd buy some other CDs from saiko if I knew that :angry:

Now I'm gonna have to wait until 3rd of March, when Error Corrective & AMD's albums are (hopefully) out.

Damn! It wasn't there yesterday evening. But if that eBay seller won't screw me over then I still get it cheaper than from saiko (incl. shipping). Still, I'd buy some other CDs from saiko if I knew that :angry:

Now I'm gonna have to wait until 3rd of March, when Error Corrective & AMD's albums are (hopefully) out.

Ah! You're still going to get it. 3000 people giving 99% :) feedback can't be bad, can't be can it?

*touches wood*

Maybe there's something wrong with you, because yours is the first negative vote I've encountered on any forum :P;)

not been reading psynews then? :P

One word - B O R I N G

Ok, so I didn't dig the first one but this is just horrible.

Pale, nothing-happens-music. Stay away if you want something more than only a kick and bass. He is the king of bass I've heard :P

My 2 cents. Which is the amount of money I would give for this album.

I expected so much more from prometheus...I'm sooo disappointed...If prometheus can't satisfy my ears then who?all my hopes to younger brother now... :(

First time i heard this album i had a flu so i blamed that...second time i blamed my headphones (i thought it's more party music than home listening)...third time and fuck...It's exactly what Insejn said before " Stay away if you want something more than only a kick and bass"....

not been reading psynews then? :P

Come on! The ones you quoted are not real reviews.

If they don't like it they should say what is exactly wrong with it.

"Boring" & "I expected so much more..." are both invalid statements, because it's definitely not boring but subtle and well... Benji wrote the music for himself, not for Banjankri. I like to be surpirsed with good music, other people obiously do not ;):D

Come on! The ones you quoted are not real reviews.

If they don't like it they should say what is exactly wrong with it.

"Boring" & "I expected so much more..." are both invalid statements, because it's definitely not boring but subtle and well... Benji wrote the music for himself, not for Banjankri. I like to be surpirsed with good music, other people obiously do not ;):D

Yeah but it can be difficult to write in depth reviews of music that you find boring.

About the album, I've not bought it yet. I had it my hands today but opted for a different choice :unsure: Some keeps keeping me from buying this one.

Yeah but it can be difficult to write in depth reviews of music that you find boring.

About the album, I've not bought it yet. I had it my hands today but opted for a different choice :unsure: Some keeps keeping me from buying this one.

I've been listening to it for 2 days now non-stop (well, maybe 6 times a day) and it is definitely not boring.

Like I said, it's subtle, not in-yer-face like most full-on or dark-psy today is.

Don't know if it's as good as his debut, because I still can't figure out some of those tracks, especially 2-4.

I can already say though, I love 1, 5, 7 & 8!

:)